First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2021 FE, 2020 f-350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
[

I have to agree. I like these, but if I’m paying $1200-1500 for four, then I’d much rather have the Rock Slide Engineering steps.
Especially since you can sell your factory rails on the secondary market. That would put you about $1500-$1600 in the Rock slide Engineering rails.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Especially since you can sell your factory rails on the secondary market. That would put you about $1500-$1600 in the Rock slide Engineering rails.
Big flaw with the Rock Slide Engineering rails is they don’t run all the way to the end of the front fender. There’s like a 1-2 inch gap that makes it look unfinished.

My theory is they are reusing them from their Jeep line and they aren’t quite long enough. For their $2k+ cost I expect the fit to be better

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big flaw with the Rock Slide Engineering rails is they don’t run all the way to the end of the front fender. There’s like a 1-2 inch gap that makes it look unfinished.

My theory is they are reusing them from their Jeep line and they aren’t quite long enough. For their $2k+ cost I expect the fit to be better
They haven't even started manufacturing them yet, supposed to start next month so they won't be using jeep stock at all and with a little luck they will fix the 1/2. I ordered them regardless, that gap wouldn't bother me.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just into the rail. With a decent drill bit, it will be easy peasy.
Thank you! This removes all concerns related to drilling and rust for me! Count me in!

EDIT: Apparently my response has an unintentional sarcastic vibe. I just meant that if I jack up my rails, no big deal. If I jack up my Bronco, that’s a big deal. Not drilling into my Bronco was the answer I was hoping to hear.

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
More colors and angles are being worked on now. Here's what I have to share today.

In my very humble opinion, they are just the right amount of poke. There's enough there to look rugged and utilitarian but not so much that it looks like the first step of a metro bus. Not wider than the factory stance or the mirror caps, so we don't have any 'Dumbo' effect.

I'll also get Post 1 updated with the retail and BRONCO6G price now. The STIRRUP will also be live on the website this evening.

The official time to SEND IT has begun!

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part Bronco - AR-Stirrup-1
Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part Bronco - AR-Stirrup-2
Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part Bronco - AR-Stirrup-3
Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part Bronco - AR-Stirrup-4

Last edited:

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick update. I just spoke with RSE and the reason that gap is there is because the pinch weld apparently angles up there towards the front of the vehicle. He said they have manufactured a plate to fill in that section so it doesn't appear unfinished. Just wanted people to know.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AR | STIRRUP

The BRONCO community asked for it and we went to work! After reviewing what was shared from last year's SEMA Bronco, there was plenty of room for improvement, both in design and function.

Made from a sizeable chunk of 6061 billet, the STIRRUP is very beefy part and it will look right at home on an overland build, trail conquering rig, or your daily driver. It's five inches of width will give your boot or shoe a proper platform to assist you in climbing up in the saddle. The entire part is coated in RAL 9011 Graphite Black, then post machined to remove the coating from the top surface and reveal the raw billet aluminum and provide a very classy contrast. This will also give the STIRRUP years and years of rugged good looks. The more you step on the the more naturally worn the aluminum will look but it won't affect the Graphite Black coating.

The STIRRUP is mounted to your OEM rocker rail with M8 and M10 316 stainless fasteners. A single M8 bolt alone has 110,000 PSI tensile strength! The STIRRUP is definitely more solid than the rail it's mounted to. With its coating and the use of aluminum and stainless, the STIRRUP will require little maintenance and it will last the life of your Bronco.

The STIRRUP will be sold in pairs. This will also be a BRONCO6G exclusive part, at launch, and B6G members will always be eligible for the 20% discount. We're going to handle the purchasing a little differently this time....

Pricing:

Retail price for the AR | STIRRUP is $494.43

BRONCO6G members are eligible for a 20% discount, making the price per pair: $395.55

NOW TO THE FUN PART:

If you would like to pre-order your STIRRUP pair or set of four now, here's what you'll need to do.

1. Reply in this thread: SEND IT!

2. We will PM you with a one time use code for the ARCHETYPE RACING website.

3. Go to the link, also provided in the PM, to the STIRRUP, and you'll be able to check out with the BRONCO6G 20% discount.

4. Spam F5 on the tracking link, once you have it, while you're waiting for your STIRRUPS to arrive.
View attachment 194217 View attachment 194216
View attachment 192340 View attachment 192341
send it

Sponsored

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
More colors and angles are being worked on now. Here's what I have to share today.

In my very humble opinion, they are just the right amount of poke. There's enough there to look rugged and utilitarian but not so much that it looks like the first step of a metro bus. Not wider than the factory stance or the mirror caps, so we don't have any 'Dumbo' effect.

I'll also get Post 1 updated with the retail and BRONCO6G price now. The STIRRUP will also be live on the website this evening.

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part Bronco - AR-Stirrup-4
I already replied with "Send it" so I'm not going to do it again.

Oh what the hell...

Send it.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SEND IT!

And sign me up for the custom Tech Bronze top finish, in place of the raw machined finish.
We can take it to DM's to discuss further.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No, why? If I jack up my rails, no big deal. If I jack up my Bronco, that’s a big deal.
When I read your post I totally had a sarcastic voice in my head. LOL. I would totally dimple the metal with a punch and pre drill with a smaller bit to ensure no slipage when using a larger bit.
Sponsored