First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock (SOLD) / 2020 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some folks have received and installed these, and early feedback is positive. The photos look very nice.

Anyone have thoughts on how well the Stirrups work for their intended purpose? Does the height you chose make step in easier for you and family members? How does the surface texture work with the boots/shoes you wear? Does the size seem right? Are they useful when dismounting?

There’s general agreement so far that the form and the craftsmanship are great, now let’s hear about the function!
I installed mine with the 2" drop and it's just right. It definitely makes getting in and out easier.

I have a 2-door and I installed it about 20" from the front of the rail measuring at the first clamp. Getting in now I can put my left foot on the Stirrup and use my left hand to use the grab handle on the dash if I want to make it even easier to get in.

The main reason I purchased these was to save my seats from getting worn out sliding off them each time I got in/out and they will definitely improve that. My wife and daughter can now get in and out easier. They do exactly what you want them to do.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any idea on when we’ll be able to see the Magnums?

And will we be able to switch to the Magnums if the smaller stirrups haven’t been shipped yet?
I need to wrap up the modular Trail Sights and BADLANDS center console badge this week. Then I’m 100% on the MAGNUMS.

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I installed mine with the 2" drop and it's just right. It definitely makes getting in and out easier.

I have a 2-door and I installed it about 20" from the front of the rail measuring at the first clamp. Getting in now I can put my left foot on the Stirrup and use my left hand to use the grab handle on the dash if I want to make it even easier to get in.

The main reason I purchased these was to save my seats from getting worn out sliding off them each time I got in/out and they will definitely improve that. My wife and daughter can now get in and out easier. They do exactly what you want them to do.
+1 to all of this...except I set mine at 21", also with the 2" drop.

My wife helped test the placement, and with the Bartact Paracord handles, it makes getting in and out super easy.

Size is great and they are grippy on my size 11 Vans.

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just reply SEND IT in this thread and we’ll PM you the 20% off discount code. The 20% B6G discount is always available to forum members. It’s our way of helping the forum grow and also giving back to the B6G community.
SEND IT

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Some folks have received and installed these, and early feedback is positive. The photos look very nice.

Anyone have thoughts on how well the Stirrups work for their intended purpose? Does the height you chose make step in easier for you and family members? How does the surface texture work with the boots/shoes you wear? Does the size seem right? Are they useful when dismounting?

There’s general agreement so far that the form and the craftsmanship are great, now let’s hear about the function!
I'd also love to hear from those who have them installed! I can tell you, as the very short wife, these make getting in and out of the vehicle, on either side, much easier! :)

Tracy

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd also love to hear from those who have them installed! I can tell you, as the very short wife, these make getting in and out of the vehicle, on either side, much easier! :)

Tracy
Curtis, tell your wife she has an excellent name. ;)
I'm glad to hear they work well for short people as I am only 5'4" 😁

I will buy the stirrups when I get the extra funds, but like I mentioned in another post, until then at least I'm getting a workout climbing into my sas base Bronco. 🤣

redcatcher27

Wildtrak
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My pre-order arrived today! Installed in minutes. The forward most clamp is 24 inches from the front edge of rock rail, on our 2-Door Wildtrak. 60 inch wife approved of placement.
Top of step is 18.5 inches from the ground.
5 stars! Rock solid. It looks fantastic and works just as well. The quality...well, I just can't imagine anyone matching this, ever. The steps and clamps are larger and heavier than I imagined or perceived in the mannequins and post production pictures.
It was certainly well worth the wait. Thanks Curtis, and the entire AR team.

20220314_171039.jpg

Sponsored

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My pre-order arrived today! Installed in minutes. The forward most clamp is 24 inches from the front edge of rock rail, on our 2-Door Wildtrak. 60 inch wife approved of placement.
Top of step is 18.5 inches from the ground.
5 stars! Rock solid. It looks fantastic and works just as well. The quality...well, I just can't imagine anyone matching this, ever. The steps and clamps are larger and heavier than I imagined or perceived in the mannequins and post production pictures.
It was certainly well worth the wait. Thanks Curtis, and the entire AR team.

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part 20220314_171039
How is the placement for getting into the back seat?

redcatcher27

Wildtrak
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How is the placement for getting into the back seat?
I believe its optimal for both front and back, but only time will tell. 'Nice that its so easily moved!

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Question from the wife: will heels get stuck in these steps? She likes to wheel in high heels and is concerned whether her heels will get caught in the holes in the steps when getting out on a trail. Just kidding, of course. But, she does use the Bronco for work at times and wondered if heels might get caught in the holes on the steps when getting out. Any users of these steps with real world experience with heels on these particular steps?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Question from the wife: will heels get stuck in these steps? She likes to wheel in high heels and is concerned whether her heels will get caught in the holes in the steps when getting out on a trail. Just kidding, of course. But, she does use the Bronco for work at times and wondered if heels might get caught in the holes on the steps when getting out. Any users of these steps with real world experience with heels on these particular steps?
Having not worn heels 👠 ever in my life, I really can’t speak from experience, but I would think the wearer of the heel would place all of their weight on the ball of their foot and step in or out. The holes in the STIRRUP look big in pictures, but they’re really not that big.
Sponsored