First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Awesome. McGard claims their locking nut isn't deep enough for steelies, though several forum members report zero issues.

Looks like my 2023 misc. budget will be going to you for lug nuts, running boards, and (hopefully) a weighted shift knob. Now to convince the wife I need your cargo rack too...... 🤣
I believe our M12x1.5 closed end lug nuts have close to 2X the thread depth as the OEM lug nuts. I'll take a quick measurement today of the two and post pics.
Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Sponsored

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you buy aftermarket rims don't they usually say if they require special lugnuts? I mean if stock works it should be a safe assumption that these will too.

awehlage

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does each set of lug nuts come with a socket?

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine didn’t come with one!
Ford Bronco AR | TETON Ti  -  Premium Titanium Wheel Hardware IMG_6670

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These are interesting but just pricey of course but definitely overkill for a stock Wiltrak like what I’ll have. Build date 6/12 🤞. Got the following so I can have black lug nuts. Maybe if the ones in photos don’t age well I’ll jump on these.

IMG_8002.jpeg

IMG_8005.jpeg

IMG_8006.jpeg

IMG_8003.jpeg

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When we were kids(kids in my neighborhood) in the late 70’s early 80’s we stole cool valve stem caps. As adults we will have to steel lug nuts.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
UPDATE 1/12/24

New pricing for the M12X1.5, M14X1.5, and 1/2X20 Ti lug nuts is live on the website. Overall, it's roughly a 15% reduction in price, but coupled with the B6G code, it's worth a look. :)

As far as production on the new lug nuts, they are coming up right after the shift knobs, adapters, and reverse lever. Raw will ship soon after they're machined. You're looking at an additional 3 weeks or so for the black coated lug nuts. Just a heads up.

atlawson

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 Wildtrack Lux w/ Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UPDATE 1/12/24

New pricing for the M12X1.5, M14X1.5, and 1/2X20 Ti lug nuts is live on the website. Overall, it's roughly a 15% reduction in price, but coupled with the B6G code, it's worth a look. :)

As far as production on the new lug nuts, they are coming up right after the shift knobs, adapters, and reverse lever. Raw will ship soon after they're machined. You're looking at an additional 3 weeks or so for the black coated lug nuts. Just a heads up.
Any news on the locking lug nuts?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any news on the locking lug nuts?
When you say locking, do you mean security? Like a special security drive? We have them designed. If you guys really want them, I'll move them up the machining list. We have a couple flavors. Both with a proprietary internal or external drive tool. The internal is slightly longer to accept the internal drive and the wheel stud. I can pull actual measurements off of our Bronco and likely shorten the extended lug nut to just what's necessary. Which flavor are you interested in?

Ford Bronco AR | TETON Ti  -  Premium Titanium Wheel Hardware Screenshot 2024-01-12 151051
Ford Bronco AR | TETON Ti  -  Premium Titanium Wheel Hardware Screenshot 2024-01-12 151019

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When you say locking, do you mean security? Like a special security drive? We have them designed. If you guys really want them, I'll move them up the machining list. We have a couple flavors. Both with a proprietary internal or external drive tool. The internal is slightly longer to accept the internal drive and the wheel stud. I can pull actual measurements off of our Bronco and likely shorten the extended lug nut to just what's necessary. Which flavor are you interested in?

Ford Bronco AR | TETON Ti  -  Premium Titanium Wheel Hardware Screenshot 2024-01-12 151019
My interest is in a set of 5 external-style nuts with the socket. Already got the standard AR Ti nuts, but would love to be able to add a single security nut to each wheel and the spare.
Sponsored