Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great! Has a price been determined for a set of 27?
Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m still not sure I understand roll forming, but I like this stuff! 👍🏼 Just have to decide if I want natural or black…

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m still not sure I understand roll forming, but I like this stuff! 👍🏼 Just have Rik decide if I want natural or black…
This video explains the process and end result more. The graphic is exterior threads, but the outcome is the same with interior threads, like a lug nut. Working on the F-15 Eagle, while in the Air Force, I became exposed to and accustomed to roll formed precision threads on engine, hydraulic, and secondary power applications. It’s just taken me about 20 years to use what I know in a practical application, but lucky for you!

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also, I am far from a metallurgist, but will the differences in material cause any issues? Is anti-seize recommended and will that affect the torque spec?
We've run titanium lug nuts on our race cars for years with different materials with zero issues.
Titanium lug nuts, aluminum wheels and steel studs.
I've also running this same setup on my street cars without any issues as well. Thousands of miles and no problems.
Plus, now I'm running them on my 911 that has magnesium wheels.

I'll be getting these for my Bronco once I get wheels for it. Firstly, I need to get my Bronco. It's finally in "production" and being build. Blend date is supposed to be 12/1.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The time to SEND IT is here.

Ford Bronco AR | TETON Ti  -  Premium Titanium Wheel Hardware F21C7936-3B1D-4915-8371-1E97DC05DE76

Ford Bronco AR | TETON Ti  -  Premium Titanium Wheel Hardware 04BC0E9A-6E47-4920-87F8-F3DF5D72FECF

There are 10 sets (of 27 lug nuts) machined and stacked up at the laser for finishing. I loaded up 6 more titanium bars in the bar feeder and the AR | LUG NUT MACHINE is off and running!

If you do opt for the black PVD finishing, over the standard raw, those will be another 20-30 days out, or so, due to the Holidays. The PVD coating is applied by a company in Seattle that performs the same service for aircraft components. Nothing but the best for these beauties.

They’re now live on the website.

And here’s a teaser of the open end 2 piece lug nut.
Ford Bronco AR | TETON Ti  -  Premium Titanium Wheel Hardware 4DE4F1B8-5A0A-41C6-B676-E1AA9A4CA75E

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The time to SEND IT is here.

Ford Bronco AR | TETON Ti  -  Premium Titanium Wheel Hardware 4DE4F1B8-5A0A-41C6-B676-E1AA9A4CA75E

There are 10 sets (of 27 lug nuts) machined and stacked up at the laser for finishing. I loaded up 6 more titanium bars in the bar feeder and the AR | LUG NUT MACHINE is off and running!

If you do opt for the black PVD finishing, over the standard raw, those will be another 20-30 days out, or so, due to the Holidays. The PVD coating is applied by a company in Seattle that performs the same service for aircraft components. Nothing but the best for these beauties.

They’re now live on the website.

And here’s a teaser of the open end 2 piece lug nut.
Damn $620! They are bad-ass! Recently overheard Wheel thief discussion- Screw the wheels, I'm taking the lug nuts!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Damn $620! They are bad-ass! Recently overheard Wheel thief discussion- Screw the wheels, I'm taking the lug nuts!
For a quantity of 27, USA forged Grade 5 titanium, roll formed threads, and machined by yours truly, that’s an amazing price. If people are after cheap junk, they’re clicking on the wrong threads. You won’t find my stuff on Amazon. 🙂

Wait until you see the wheels we’ll be machining.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
About what I expected. Question - wouldn’t a set of 22 make sense as well for those using wheel locks?

Need a set of lug locks for these suckers.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For a quantity of 27, USA forged Grade 5 titanium, roll formed threads, and machined by yours truly, that’s an amazing price. If people are after cheap junk, they’re clicking on the wrong threads. You won’t find my stuff on Amazon. 🙂

Wait until you see the wheels we’ll be machining.
Curtis, you are without a doubt, producing the best Bronco accessories out there. These lug nuts are good enough for F1 (if they still used lug nuts). Hell It wouldn't surprise me if the Air Force came calling and wanted to use them on the F-22. I just have this internal "Bang for my Buck" meter that will not allow me to spend that much for lug nuts!
I can't wait to see the wheels!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

5-600 is about what I expected.

They look great, and I just put some KMC wheels on my Bronco yesterday, so I don’t have a need for stock Sasquatch lugs anymore, so I’m out. Good luck to those with the disposable cash to buy these.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
About what I expected. Question - wouldn’t a set of 22 make sense as well for those using wheel locks?

Need a set of lug locks for these suckers.
I never even thought lug nut theft was even a thing. I mean, you'd have to know exactly what they were and spend hours devising a plan and shadowing the vehicle for the perfect moment to do the deed. It's not like people drive up and down the aisles at target with an electric impact from Harbor Freight (I would say a Milwaukee impact, but we're talking about the poors here) scoping out titanium lug nuts. What are the odds that there would even be a vehicle in a parking lot of 100 car with even nice lug nuts?

We're also machining security lug nuts and a proprietary tool. And they look the sauce.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
5-600 is about what I expected.

They look great, and I just put some KMC wheels on my Bronco yesterday, so I don’t have a need for stock Sasquatch lugs anymore, so I’m out. Good luck to those with the disposable cash to buy these.
Depending on the lug seat, the TETON Ti's would still be applicable to aftermarket wheels. Lug studs are still M12 x 1.5. DEFENDER (most all Land Rovers) have a totally different style lug nut. Some other Euro vehicles use a ball seat.
Sponsored