Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When it rains it pours! Another ARB Drawer Kit installation! We installed our ARB Roller Drawer Kit on our shop Bronco today. @Middleton_Sasquatch also installed their ARB Drawer unit as well today! (We were chatting with them and throwing some tips/tricks back and forth).

This thing is just AWESOME. Installation was actually really easy, once you realized what was going on. ARB's instructions were a bit... confusing. Middleton can attest to that as we both stumbled at the same place (when you install yours and it tells you to install the spacer underneath, DON'T worry about that. Not needed. Also when it tells you to remove the flange on the bottom, NO NEED TO!)

One big tip I'll tell you, for those who do buy one and go to install it. Make sure you take a photo of the orientation of your drawer slide locks. You have to remove those to bolt the system in, and it took me AN HOUR to figure out the proper orientation again. I swear I installed them in EVERY SINGLE Orientation before I got it right.

Otherwise, it's an hour install. 2 hours if you're like me and didn't pay attention :)

But it features a left/right storage area that has a top that secures closed.
The pull out drawer locks open so it doesn't slam shut on you once opened. The same goes for the slide out top.

We mounted an ARB Zero fridge to our slide out, securing it with the ARB tie down kit for the Zero fridge.

Just a REALLY killer setup for those who need/want more storage and plan to do some overlanding.

We've got them ready for shipping right here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/arb-roller-drawer-kit-with-roller-top-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed ARB1

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed ARB2

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed ARB3

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed ARB4

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed ARB5

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed ARB6

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed ARB7

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed 1647643279071

Sponsored

Last edited:

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Between 0% to 5%, what are the chances of you making one of these for the 2-door? :LOL:

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Between 0% to 5%, what are the chances of you making one of these for the 2-door? :LOL:
We don't make it, we're an ARB Dealer. I don't think they will quite honestly. This system is a 2 part system.

Part 1 is is a standard Outback drawer system
Part 2 is the bronco installation kit.

So the outback drawe unit would be too long to fit on a 2 door

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We don't make it, we're an ARB Dealer. I don't think they will quite honestly. This system is a 2 part system.

Part 1 is is a standard Outback drawer system
Part 2 is the bronco installation kit.

So the outback drawe unit would be too long to fit on a 2 door
My bad. I totally thought ARB posted this. 🤦‍♂️

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Made a few upgrades to my ARB Outback Drawer System today. This storage system has 2 removable side panels for storage and the bottom slide-out drawer as well. It's also got a built-in top drawer that lets you pull out your fridge. Problem for soft top users is the soft top support bar blocks opening the fridge properly. So I installed a dedicated ALU-CAB Fridge Slide. This slides out and then pivots down allowing complete access to the fridge.

What a killer system!

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed ARB10

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed ARB11

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed ARB12

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The ProEagle Talon 1.5 Ton Jack fits great in the ARB Drawers as well!

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed Pro1

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed Pro2

Braptor23_CO

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When it rains it pours! Another ARB Drawer Kit installation! We installed our ARB Roller Drawer Kit on our shop Bronco today. @Middleton_Sasquatch also installed their ARB Drawer unit as well today! (We were chatting with them and throwing some tips/tricks back and forth).

This thing is just AWESOME. Installation was actually really easy, once you realized what was going on. ARB's instructions were a bit... confusing. Middleton can attest to that as we both stumbled at the same place (when you install yours and it tells you to install the spacer underneath, DON'T worry about that. Not needed. Also when it tells you to remove the flange on the bottom, NO NEED TO!)

One big tip I'll tell you, for those who do buy one and go to install it. Make sure you take a photo of the orientation of your drawer slide locks. You have to remove those to bolt the system in, and it took me AN HOUR to figure out the proper orientation again. I swear I installed them in EVERY SINGLE Orientation before I got it right.

Otherwise, it's an hour install. 2 hours if you're like me and didn't pay attention :)

But it features a left/right storage area that has a top that secures closed.
The pull out drawer locks open so it doesn't slam shut on you once opened. The same goes for the slide out top.

We mounted an ARB Zero fridge to our slide out, securing it with the ARB tie down kit for the Zero fridge.

Just a REALLY killer setup for those who need/want more storage and plan to do some overlanding.

We've got them ready for shipping right here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/arb-roller-drawer-kit-with-roller-top-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed Pro2

This fit Raptor?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Made a few upgrades to my ARB Outback Drawer System today. This storage system has 2 removable side panels for storage and the bottom slide-out drawer as well. It's also got a built-in top drawer that lets you pull out your fridge. Problem for soft top users is the soft top support bar blocks opening the fridge properly. So I installed a dedicated ALU-CAB Fridge Slide. This slides out and then pivots down allowing complete access to the fridge.

What a killer system!

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed 314560999_10222217126352519_5278208013670204859_n

Ford Bronco ARB Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top for 2021+ Ford Bronco Installed 314560999_10222217126352519_5278208013670204859_n

I looked at the initial photos you posted and my first thought was you can't even access the fridge.

Unless the drawer comes out further than in the picture you posted, the hardtop may need this fridge slide as well. You'd also have to be pretty tall to be able to use and look down inside the fridge without the additional fridge slide.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I looked at the initial photos you posted and my first thought was you can't even access the fridge.

Unless the drawer comes out further than in the picture you posted, the hardtop may need this fridge slide as well. You'd also have to be pretty tall to be able to use and look down inside the fridge without the additional fridge slide.
The ARB drawer system includes a slide - the platform the fridge sits on slides out
Sponsored