Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does look great. I'm dealing with the same issue. Want an onboard compressor, but no under the hood mounting kit available.
Probably going to wait it out until someone fabricates a solution. AGS offroad is working on mount behind the spare. Hope that is available soon.
Any other ideas is appreciated.
I've got an underhood mounting kit on my wildtrak. I picked up last year from a place with LED in the title. I'm forgetting the name of it. 4x4truckLED's I think. Something like that. My dual ARB compressor sits up high next to my air filter. I've got it wired in with my accessory switches.
Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does look great. I'm dealing with the same issue. Want an onboard compressor, but no under the hood mounting kit available.
Probably going to wait it out until someone fabricates a solution. AGS offroad is working on mount behind the spare. Hope that is available soon.
This is the Thorslightningairsystems, mounted over the right rear wheel well, 4DR. They have a somewhat different 2DR.

Ford Bronco Installed Ford (Tuffy) Rear Compartment Molle Kit with lid, Tailgate Table & ARB Dual Compressor in my Bronco Raptor 1673139537538

Dickzip

Everglades
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

46F7B1AF-5C12-41DA-A384-0B7680D2A7A9.jpeg

OP
OP
Huntingbigun

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 4x4, 98 Ls Tj on tons
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m going with the portable twin ARB. If someone comes I with a better idea later I’ll do it then.
It’s a good unit 👍

OP
OP
Huntingbigun

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've got an underhood mounting kit on my wildtrak. I picked up last year from a place with LED in the title. I'm forgetting the name of it. 4x4truckLED's I think. Something like that. My dual ARB compressor sits up high next to my air filter. I've got it wired in with my accessory switches.
Raptor has no room there different intake airbox

Sponsored

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gotcha. I was going by the first edition photo. Didn't realize you had a raptor.
I thought I saw a first edition. Did you change photos? or was I totally off? lol

OP
OP
Huntingbigun

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Mountains2Metal makes an ARB mount that bolts onto their cargo area molle panels.
https://mountains2metal.com/BR6CRMP-ARBD/

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Had some Ford points to burn and with the Raptor having Zero space for Arb dual compressor under hood due to air intake, thought I give this a try, pretty easy install and straight forward.

Wiring for compressor run up the drivers side under kickpanel, you would have to extend the 10 gage power wires and 8 gage ground wires. Only have to power the violet wire on the small Arb harness with one of the factory switch wires if you have that option, drop the 2 fused link to power and 2 ground wires good to go. Add 6 foot pigtail for air hose that tucked behind the molle panel so air fitting is assessable very easy.

Seen some comments about the table being held on by only 4 screws to tailgate, thats is not true it has upper and lower angle that engage in the tailgae skin to support the table and the load rating is for cables when folded down, i always ran molle bags on my JKU tailgage easiy to get to my air hose and tire deflators etc.

You can remove the deck lid and only run the 3 sides if you needed quickly, no holes required to install the Tuffy, did put 4 mounting holes in rear wall to mount the compressor. The lid on the rear enclosure does hit the Raptor rear rollbar added support but can still get to my dometic cooler.

Happy Wheeling to all, and be glad to get to Moab soon
Ford Bronco Installed Ford (Tuffy) Rear Compartment Molle Kit with lid, Tailgate Table & ARB Dual Compressor in my Bronco Raptor 46F7B1AF-5C12-41DA-A384-0B7680D2A7A9
Ford Bronco Installed Ford (Tuffy) Rear Compartment Molle Kit with lid, Tailgate Table & ARB Dual Compressor in my Bronco Raptor 46F7B1AF-5C12-41DA-A384-0B7680D2A7A9
Can you confirm what size Dometic fridge you are using?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Huntingbigun

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can you confirm what size Dometic fridge you are using?
cfx 35w, I had the 50 but wanted the forward door and this one you can get into with lid of the Tuffy and will pull out without opening lid
Ford Bronco Installed Ford (Tuffy) Rear Compartment Molle Kit with lid, Tailgate Table & ARB Dual Compressor in my Bronco Raptor 2CF7913F-BA20-4051-A755-078342203976
Ford Bronco Installed Ford (Tuffy) Rear Compartment Molle Kit with lid, Tailgate Table & ARB Dual Compressor in my Bronco Raptor 543B626F-ACEC-415F-A830-38EA7CBAC8A0

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you think it's possible to mount the tuffy molle panels to the sides with some ingenuity and put a type of quick release bolt for removing the rear panel and/or the top panel?

I want the security and the side molle panels but I need to be able to put the dogs and supplies in the back. Don't want to go through the whole install process every time... 😩

OP
OP
Huntingbigun

Huntingbigun

Raptor
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you think it's possible to mount the tuffy molle panels to the sides with some ingenuity and put a type of quick release bolt for removing the rear panel and/or the top panel?

I want the security and the side molle panels but I need to be able to put the dogs and supplies in the back. Don't want to go through the whole install process every time... 😩
very easy, the only difficult bolts are 2 hinge bolts by your self, so I was going install nutsert if I ever take the lid off

2 bolts and unsnap the holdup struts and lid is off

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
cfx 35w, I had the 50 but wanted the forward door and this one you can get into with lid of the Tuffy and will pull out without opening lid
Ford Bronco Installed Ford (Tuffy) Rear Compartment Molle Kit with lid, Tailgate Table & ARB Dual Compressor in my Bronco Raptor 543B626F-ACEC-415F-A830-38EA7CBAC8A0
Had wondered about the lid opening and the toughy top.

So fitment with the 50 means slide only I assume. How much height was left before the lid of the toughy with the 50? Enough to add a slide?

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had some Ford points to burn and with the Raptor having Zero space for Arb dual compressor under hood due to air intake, thought I give this a try, pretty easy install and straight forward.

Wiring for compressor run up the drivers side under kickpanel, you would have to extend the 10 gage power wires and 8 gage ground wires. Only have to power the violet wire on the small Arb harness with one of the factory switch wires if you have that option, drop the 2 fused link to power and 2 ground wires good to go. Add 6 foot pigtail for air hose that tucked behind the molle panel so air fitting is assessable very easy.

Seen some comments about the table being held on by only 4 screws to tailgate, thats is not true it has upper and lower angle that engage in the tailgae skin to support the table and the load rating is for cables when folded down, i always ran molle bags on my JKU tailgage easiy to get to my air hose and tire deflators etc.

You can remove the deck lid and only run the 3 sides if you needed quickly, no holes required to install the Tuffy, did put 4 mounting holes in rear wall to mount the compressor. The lid on the rear enclosure does hit the Raptor rear rollbar added support but can still get to my dometic cooler.

Happy Wheeling to all, and be glad to get to Moab soon
I happen to be fairly stupid (damn-it!) so I really didn't understand your installation instructions which is fine because I wouldn't install the ARB compressor myself anyway. However, one thing you said caught my attention and that had to do with the fact that you couldn't install the ARB under your Raptor hood because of limited space with the air intake. So, I wonder if you happen to know if we'll have the same problems with non-Raptors (Wildtrak in my case) if we change our OEM intake to an aftermarket brand like Rousch, K&N, etc.?
Sponsored