Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll need to have a chat with the elves. It appears they are adding extra swag in these boxes. ☺
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 9702C39D-10EA-496B-9330-B387A38F61D9

looks like some additional swag at the bottom. I must definitely be on the nice list!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 9702C39D-10EA-496B-9330-B387A38F61D9

looks like some additional swag at the bottom. I must definitely be on the nice list!
I was going to say!

I'm sure there were decals in that box too! Nice!

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FYI: I noticed StickerFab is selling a 3D printed GoPro mount that would pair nicely here. All the other picatinny mounts I've found with GoPro are 90 degrees off.
Now that the BAM rails are rolling, we're developing all of the parts & accessories that were discussed throughout these 70+ pages of awesomeness! This even includes the dipping sauce holder! Billet phone magnet mounts, GoPro mounts, toll pass holders, flashlight mounts, ID Badge holster. It's all happening. It will all be billet. It will all be color matched to the rails, if you so choose. It will all be the sauciest stuff you've ever seen. ;)

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was going to say!

I'm sure there were decals in that box too! Nice!
The AR FE Bronco patch is the shiznet! Need to find a hat with the Velcro that will match and put that baby on display.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now that the BAM rails are rolling, we're developing all of the parts & accessories that were discussed throughout these 70+ pages of awesomeness! This even includes the dipping sauce holder! Billet phone magnet mounts, GoPro mounts, toll pass holders, flashlight mounts, ID Badge holster. It's all happening. It will all be billet. It will all be color matched to the rails, if you so choose. It will all be the sauciest stuff you've ever seen. ;)
Definitely cannot forget about this!
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1639602590634

Haha.....

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The AR FE Bronco patch is the shiznet! Need to find a hat with the Velcro that will match and put that baby on display.
I tell you what, the other vendors will need to step up their swag pack game!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BRUHHHH. You guys who’ve yet to receive your rail, you just wait. This thing is so fukin dope! The machining and finish is next level. Medical grade type shit. @EIGHTLUG you killed it brother. I’ll never hesitate buying from you in the future and I can’t wait for the next toy. Thank you!

Ps the puffy bronco badge might even be cooler than the rail 😉 thanks for the gifts!

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 819C16EC-D614-422D-8FF0-CCD1E40EC4AE
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1C5531D5-1B26-4232-977C-96540025230B
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 6CE5C18A-E62E-4D18-B672-2F35F30E9EB8

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
BRUHHHH. You guys who’ve yet to receive your rail, you just wait. This thing is so fukin dope! The machining and finish is next level. Medical grade type shit. @EIGHTLUG you killed it brother. I’ll never hesitate buying from you in the future and I can’t wait for the next toy. Thank you!

Ps the puffy bronco badge might even be cooler than the rail 😉 thanks for the gifts!

819C16EC-D614-422D-8FF0-CCD1E40EC4AE.jpeg
1C5531D5-1B26-4232-977C-96540025230B.jpeg
6CE5C18A-E62E-4D18-B672-2F35F30E9EB8.jpeg
I'm super happy that you're excited!

When I received the first batch of production rails and built the one I took pictures of the other day, I held it in my hands and I was like.. Whoa... this thing is sick! I didn't want to type those words into the thread, in fear of perceived over-hyping something that's 'mine'. Like, everyone thinks their baby is the best looking. It's something totally different when someone else says you have a cute baby.

The SITH, STIRRUPS, REIGNS, MOSH, FART, RUTS... and everything on the white board, yet to be named. All of it will be receiving the same attention to detail and a full pantry worth of sauce. So much more to come! I glad you are all along for the ride!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm super happy that you're excited!

When I received the first batch of production rails and built the one I took pictures of the other day, I held it in my hands and I was like.. Whoa... this thing is sick! I didn't want to type those words into the thread, in fear of perceived over-hyping something that's 'mine'. Like, everyone thinks their baby is the best looking. It's something totally different when someone else says you have a cute baby.

The SITH, STIRRUPS, REIGNS, MOSH, FART, RUTS... and everything on the white board, yet to be named. All of it will be receiving the same attention to detail and a full pantry worth of sauce. So much more to come! I glad you are all along for the ride!
What is the FART? Lol

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What is the FART? Lol
AR | FART

F
its All Random Things. It'll be a modular container that will mount to the rail.
Sponsored