First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Might be a simple part but I can guarantee a bunch of people NEED a new front license plate bracket, I'm one of them that lives in a crappy state that requires it. And I'm interested in a way to get some fog lights behind or on the side of the bumper. Aluminum is probably a good solution for both
I'm right there with you and that's definitely on the list.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oddly enough, I have the full Ford Performance dealer catalog for Bronco parts. I received it yesterday. It's just name/part number/retail & dealer cost. No pics of the parts. I can for sure get my hands on OEM roof racks to R&D from.
Did you just sneak that comment in there earlier? There are a bunch of us who would like to see that thing! I know you can't share though.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you just sneak that comment in there earlier? There are a bunch of us who would like to see that thing! I know you can't share though.
If it hasn't been shared, I'll ask the dealer that sent it to me to if I can scrub some of the info and share it out.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it hasn't been shared, I'll ask the dealer that sent it to me to if I can scrub some of the info and share it out.
We have seen the initial accessories catalog list, but I'm hoping the one you have may be a bit more updated. There were a lot of items without prices, etc on the first copy. Keep us posted!

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably want to snatch up the archetypeoffroad . com site address before someone else does!

Sponsored

TXBronco01

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Admins,

If this post needs to be moved, that's fine. If I need to register as a vendor, let me know. Thanks!

Hello! I'm Curtis. Long time forum reader and YouTube video watcher on all things new Bronco. I'm the owner of ARCHETYPE RACING. Currently we specialize in highly bespoke aero parts and hardware for the GT350, GT500, and other S550 Mustangs. I have a FE Bronco inbound from Upland Ford in Upland, CA. I'm super excited to get this project going! Once I have the new Bronco in my hands, I'll be 3D scanning and modeling as much as I can into Solidworks to develop high quality aftermarket billet aluminum, carbon composite, and carbon fiber parts for it.

https://www.archetyperacing.com/

We'll be machining all of the aluminum parts, in house. The list of new components on my want list is quite expansive. I definitely want to leverage every aspect of the modular front bumper. Additional mounting for lights, modular utility mounts, recovery points, off road flag mounts, the list goes on and on. As always, your input is always welcomed. All of the mounting bracketry for our diffusers, wings, and other components are 6061, 7075, or 17-4 stainless. Being able to make more functional parts for the Bronco will be super fun!

I also work in a very specialized thermally bonded carbon composite. Currently, I'm using this in my front splitters for race cars. It's near indestructible. A 10mm thick piece is bulletproof against handgun rounds and subsonic rifle rounds. I'll start employing this same material in belly pans, rock sliders and skid plates. That is this material's initial use case, when the Gov't put the RFQ out for the design of this carbon composite. It was to line the bottom of APCs, MRAPs, and various other vehicles in war zones against IEDs. It does that job extremely well. It's extremely robust and lightweight. Why not use it for bash plates?
IMG-1193.jpg

Lastly, there's traditional carbon fiber. All of my carbon fiber parts are made nearby in oh so sunny Georgetown, WA. Replacement body panels, fender flares, interior bits and bobs. All of the typical uses for carbon fiber. With the ability to remove and replace fenders on the Bronco, this seems like a no brainer.

And this is where this community comes in. I'm an enthusiast, like you all. The reason I started ARCHETYPE was because no one was making the parts I wanted or it was being made and it was substandard and manufactured overseas. I'm an Air Force Veteran, small business owner, and I keep all of my manufacturing in the US. I am as passionate about producing a great product, as you are about your vehicle's modifications. It's always humbling to see my parts in pictures on instagram and the owner showing them off. Besides just looking good, they are always super functional.

Aside from my personal list of parts for the Bronco, I'd like the community to drive the direction of what's produced. Many of the components I make for the GT350 and GT500 were because the community asked for it. Group buys, deep discounts, early adopters, all of that is in play. ARCHETYPE can scan, model, produce amazing parts, and ship them direct to you.

ARCHETYPE RACING is also a dealer for Addictive Desert Design and Baja Designs. For Bronco6G Members, there's a standing 10% discount and $100 flat rate shipping on ADD parts and 15% discount and free shipping on Baja Designs. Just PM me your Name/email/Shipping Address/Ph#/and what you'd like and we'll get it going.

IMG-1515.JPG
IMG_1027.JPG
Exciting stuff! Any possibility of a bigger fuel tank?

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also someone is going to want a rail up front (ideally with dovetail style attachments) for shovels, high lifts, or just the fishing rods holders seen below:

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING is moving into BRONCO parts 1616528503631

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Probably want to snatch up the archetypeoffroad . com site address before someone else does!
That's sound advice. I've been debating on starting something new, apart from ARCHETYPE RACING. I'll be machining billet wheels in the very near future. Trust me, Bronco is on that list. I don't know which way I want to go with branding them. Keep them under AR or something totally new. My gut is telling me AR, since it's pretty well known in the GT350/500 world. I guess, we'll all find out very soon.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Also someone is going to want a rail up front (ideally with dovetail style attachments) for shovels, high lifts, or just the fishing rods holders seen below:

That reminds me a lot of what people used to do with old Land Rover SERIES vehicles way back in the day. They even mounted the spare on the hood. The fishing pole rack looks simple enough. Modular quick release brackets and some extruded aluminum bar. Simple and clean. I like it.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That reminds me a lot of what people used to do with old Land Rover SERIES vehicles way back in the day. They even mounted the spare on the hood. The fishing pole rack looks simple enough. Modular quick release brackets and some extruded aluminum bar. Simple and clean. I like it.
Yup - clip it in for the day. Drive on the beach. Catch Nothing. Drink Beer. Drive off the beach with a smile on your face. Unclip.

Sounds like a good Saturday.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Admins,

If this post needs to be moved, that's fine. If I need to register as a vendor, let me know. Thanks!

Hello! I'm Curtis. Long time forum reader and YouTube video watcher on all things new Bronco. I'm the owner of ARCHETYPE RACING. Currently we specialize in highly bespoke aero parts and hardware for the GT350, GT500, and other S550 Mustangs. I have a FE Bronco inbound from Upland Ford in Upland, CA. I'm super excited to get this project going! Once I have the new Bronco in my hands, I'll be 3D scanning and modeling as much as I can into Solidworks to develop high quality aftermarket billet aluminum, carbon composite, and carbon fiber parts for it.

https://www.archetyperacing.com/

We'll be machining all of the aluminum parts, in house. The list of new components on my want list is quite expansive. I definitely want to leverage every aspect of the modular front bumper. Additional mounting for lights, modular utility mounts, recovery points, off road flag mounts, the list goes on and on. As always, your input is always welcomed. All of the mounting bracketry for our diffusers, wings, and other components are 6061, 7075, or 17-4 stainless. Being able to make more functional parts for the Bronco will be super fun!

I also work in a very specialized thermally bonded carbon composite. Currently, I'm using this in my front splitters for race cars. It's near indestructible. A 10mm thick piece is bulletproof against handgun rounds and subsonic rifle rounds. I'll start employing this same material in belly pans, rock sliders and skid plates. That is this material's initial use case, when the Gov't put the RFQ out for the design of this carbon composite. It was to line the bottom of APCs, MRAPs, and various other vehicles in war zones against IEDs. It does that job extremely well. It's extremely robust and lightweight. Why not use it for bash plates?

Lastly, there's traditional carbon fiber. All of my carbon fiber parts are made nearby in oh so sunny Georgetown, WA. Replacement body panels, fender flares, interior bits and bobs. All of the typical uses for carbon fiber. With the ability to remove and replace fenders on the Bronco, this seems like a no brainer.

And this is where this community comes in. I'm an enthusiast, like you all. The reason I started ARCHETYPE was because no one was making the parts I wanted or it was being made and it was substandard and manufactured overseas. I'm an Air Force Veteran, small business owner, and I keep all of my manufacturing in the US. I am as passionate about producing a great product, as you are about your vehicle's modifications. It's always humbling to see my parts in pictures on instagram and the owner showing them off. Besides just looking good, they are always super functional.

Aside from my personal list of parts for the Bronco, I'd like the community to drive the direction of what's produced. Many of the components I make for the GT350 and GT500 were because the community asked for it. Group buys, deep discounts, early adopters, all of that is in play. ARCHETYPE can scan, model, produce amazing parts, and ship them direct to you.

ARCHETYPE RACING is also a dealer for Addictive Desert Design and Baja Designs. For Bronco6G Members, there's a standing 10% discount and $100 flat rate shipping on ADD parts and 15% discount and free shipping on Baja Designs. Just PM me your Name/email/Shipping Address/Ph#/and what you'd like and we'll get it going.

Would a rear hitch mounted , high rise, rack solution be in the works? Race-spec even if that's a thing

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's sound advice. I've been debating on starting something new, apart from ARCHETYPE RACING. I'll be machining billet wheels in the very near future. Trust me, Bronco is on that list. I don't know which way I want to go with branding them. Keep them under AR or something totally new. My gut is telling me AR, since it's pretty well known in the GT350/500 world. I guess, we'll all find out very soon.
If we could get some good looking off road wheels....

It seems like 99% of the market there is cast junk.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If we could get some good looking off road wheels....

It seems like 99% of the market there is cast junk.
That's exactly why I'll be having my own billet blanks forged and then machined in house. With ARCHETYPE machining its own wheels, while overall having less overhead, then selling direct to you the customer, you'll be able to get quality forged wheels that are 100% US made at a significant cost reduction to what's currently available.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's exactly why I'll be having my own billet blanks forged and then machined in house. With ARCHETYPE machining its own wheels, while overall having less overhead, then selling direct to you the customer, you'll be able to get quality forged wheels that are 100% US made at a significant cost reduction to what's currently available.
Man, I'm about half amped to fire up SolidWorks, draw up ideas and send them your way lol.
Sponsored