Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should start calling Mike Levine, Lucy...

football.gif
Sponsored

jdvz411

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If we're all honest with ourselves; Ford has basically told us all that we're getting a 2022 Bronco for months.

I don't see an email one way or the other making much of an impact on the reality.. Sure it would be nice if we get something official, but......

First was the leak of the deadly sins, then the MIC and painted top mess, then the semiconductor shortage; wrap all that shit in a COVID blanket or picture a big tortillia and there we have our Busted Bronco Burrito to eat and enjoy.

All makes sense, but now we'll watch Broncos paraded around and the question is, for who? If we've already ordered, we don't need further convincing. Ford also doesn't need new customers since they can't handle the 190K they already have for this thing.

How it goes in the car business I suppose. :rolleyes:
Instead of wasting time and resources on hundreds of demos they need to start producing Broncos that will put money in their pocket. If advertising is what they want let it be done by bronco owners.

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how?

what was funny about it?

Whats funny about saying something that is wrong and not true but writing it in a way that some person could see it and think its real?

how is it funny when every post is like this?
I think it is pretty funny, but then I am not a sarcastic person at all... 😀
you know... they have a WHOLE WEEK to send out an email.. id say we all at least get a "canned" mass email about Covid supply chain uncertainty.. of course they could also send us "estimated build months" :LOL:
I am thinking if we do, we’ll get something about build YEARS.

Sponsored

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford's official response:

Ford Bronco Are May emails still gonna be a thing? football

In all seriousness I doubt it. I feel like they are quite because they don't even know what to tell customers at this point because their supply chains don't know what to tell Ford for parts eta.
They need to hook them supply chains up to the bumper, sticker in 4-low, an giver hell!

Fubar94

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2013 Escape, 1966 Cobra MkIV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
haha wow this is so funny real knee slapper im having a gas at the thought of my 50k vehicle being in corporate limbo while my current car is about to shit the bed
Yep I am in the same boat. Just trying to keep my Escape from eating its own transmission before my Bronco arrives! I need just a little better communication from Ford.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can people stop posting sarcastic shit like this when there are people who read this forum that dont know if you are serious or not

its not funny and you are not clever when every single post is the same dumb thing
dumb questions get dumb responses, dont feel bad its happened to all of us on here at one time or another... try thinking it through before you post

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we’ll get the email by weeks end. However, I suspect many of us with multiple constraint builds (like myself who has all of them) will be gently nudged to change our orders to my22.

Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Making the tough calls is hard. I’m trying not to be judgmental here, but especially because of his position, it becomes more imperative to refrain from actions that give the appearance of preferential treatment to your customers/employees.

I live in the real world and realize that expectation is the exception rather than the rule......but integrity is respected for a reason. Our core values in the USAF are: 1) Integrity First. 2) Service Before Self. 3) Excellence in all we do. I think it’s a sad commentary when we are accepting of (and its even expected) that someone takes care of themselves rather than their customer or employees. I have to admit we all fail at this from time to time because we are human........but it shouldn’t be celebrated.
Are you saying he shouldn't be getting a Bronco? And that he's taking care of himself selfishly? Maybe I'm missing your point.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Friends: When are you getting your Bronco?
Me: This year, maybe next; heck IDK

This mentality has made things easier
My friends and family keep asking me when I will get the bronco. I used to say hopefully in a few months. Now I just say, not this year.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I'm wondering if the Made in the USA sticker I saw on another thread may turn into a Deadly Sin to prevent manufacture.
Can they actually claim Made in the USA if they don't actually make any to sell?

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shouldn't this thread hold off until next Tuesday? It's still May until Monday...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Myself, I've adopted this philosophy.