First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t wait for the “My bronco has been built but hasn’t shipped yet” threads. I waited over a month for my Sierra to be delivered from flint after it was produced. When new models are introduced they try to work out new issues before they ship to customer. The priority orders will work out the bugs for later builds.
My dealer's FE has been produced for over 3 weeks and it still hasn't left yet. If you just figured it would leave this week, it could easily be close to 2 months after it rolled off before it would have gotten here.
Sponsored

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I spoke to a Bronco rep at my dealer a week ago about this and she stated that Ford has not said otherwise, so we "should" be getting our emails before month end. I just don't expect my build date to be until at least Q3 or later :/

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer's FE has been produced for over 3 weeks and it still hasn't left yet. If you just figured it would leave this week, it could easily be close to 2 months after it rolled off before it would have gotten here.
A FE for their mannequin? That’s interesting.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are we getting 40/day? I saw someone that is working the factory post 150/day recently since Ford management has been in the WEBASTO building.
Where did you hear that the Ford executives visited Webasto? Can you send me that link? Thanks!

Sponsored

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I'm going to agree with a few people on here. I think Ford will send something this week... will it be a build date? god no. But we'll get something this Thursday.

Optimistically I'm hoping for a window. i.e. 'October' or 'November'. So people like me (need a car) can better plan.
Pessimistically - we're gonna get nothing.
Realistically - we'll get an email explaining delays, and no dates yet. But here's a free blahbedyda.

I'll take a free blahbedyda right about now. I saw all kinds of people that got swag and stuff from their dealers or even Ford, and all I got from my dealership is unreturned calls.

Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmm another gouge in the eye of reservation holders. Wonder how many other dealers got Broncos above res holders.
Probably not many. Not nearly as many as they've rolled off and sent around the country, sent out for tests, sent out for reviews that will eventually be crushed....etc....

People forget the dealers are Ford's biggest customers. Dude sells 5k plus vehicles per year and has a $50M operation. I'd say he's earned the opportunity to get a measley ole Bronco. :)

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He is not the most reliable person when it comes to timetables. In Mike Levine time that means by September.
...."targeting"...."updates"...certainly doesnt sound like a mass email going to out to 50k customers. Sounds like a memo (that may be at the end of the month, but could slip a couple weeks) to buy a little more time to get a better sense of webasto's projected ramp up...if i had to guess...

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably not many. Not nearly as many as they've rolled off and sent around the country, sent out for tests, sent out for reviews that will eventually be crushed....etc....

People forget the dealers are Ford's biggest customers. Dude sells 5k plus vehicles per year and has a $50M operation. I'd say he's earned the opportunity to get a measley ole Bronco. :)
Making the tough calls is hard. I’m trying not to be judgmental here, but especially because of his position, it becomes more imperative to refrain from actions that give the appearance of preferential treatment at the expense of your customers/employees.

I live in the real world and realize that expectation is the exception rather than the rule......but integrity is respected for a reason. Our core values in the USAF are: 1) Integrity First. 2) Service Before Self. 3) Excellence in all we do. I think it’s a sad commentary when we are accepting of (and its even expected) that someone takes care of themselves rather than their customer or employees. I have to admit we all fail at this from time to time because we are human........but it shouldn’t be celebrated.

Edit: My understanding is this was not a priority order or VIP line jumping situation, but rather, a performance award for a job well done. This is a good thing as opposed to participation awards.....as long as the order wasn’t for a MIC top. 😁

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.