First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did ya ever think your freind wanted you to read it and thats why he left it out. ;)
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This seems like BS to me. If I knew everyone was this gullible I would of posted a few art projects too. I think the art stores opened up recently.. but I still can’t go into my office

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole thread seems like something Bart Simpson would do.

Sponsored

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was ready about 3 months ago... and 17 years ago when that silver bronco prototype came out. Enough, virus or no virus, just show it already.

PS. Please don’t let it look like a goofy FJ Cruiser like those ridiculous renderings

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On a friend’s desk working on the project. Wouldn’t dare open it because I wouldn’t be able to contain myself

Are You Ready For the Bronco?.jpg
Did Chrispy receive one of these?

OP
OP
Tubhacker

Tubhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
T2G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did ya ever think your freind wanted you to read it and thats why he left it out. ;)
This seems like BS to me. If I knew everyone was this gullible I would of posted a few art projects too. I think the art stores opened up recently.. but I still can’t go into my office
for what it’s worth coming from a stranger, it’s real. My wife is also on the project, so I have to be careful what I say though she doesn’t know everything about it. They’re keeping every detail locked up that they can. Consider it Ford’s Manhattan Project. Very few know all angles of the entire project

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s 2020. Nobody is sending documents in this manner. You send a password protected digital file that logs each view and contains watermarks to catch any leakers.

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

for what it’s worth coming from a stranger, it’s real. My wife is also on the project, so I have to be careful what I say though she doesn’t know everything about it. They’re keeping every detail locked up that they can. Consider it Ford’s Manhattan Project. Very few know all angles of the entire project
If you are keeping this a 'secret', why did you bother exposing the front cover to us? Sir, you know this is not fair to either your wife and friend and those who take the information on this site seriously. If your intentions were to show us what you have then you should have done that from the very beginning. Teasing people is disrespectful and immature.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you are keeping this a 'secret', why did you bother exposing the front cover to us? Sir, you know this is not fair to either your wife and friend and those who take the information on this site seriously. If your intentions were to show us what you have then you should have done that from the very beginning. Teasing people is disrespectful and immature.
Or he wants to show us something kinda neat without getting anyone in trouble. I don't know, different ways to look at it. If this is legit, hopefully we eventually see what's inside it. I'm really going to want to see whats been happening behind the scenes of the bronco for these past few years, I'm hoping for a documentary on all of it

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think it's legit. Bottom of the cover shows the "O L N" from the end of the LINCOLN brand logo, which lends credence that it's an official Ford Motor Company document/publication. Thanks for the peek @Tubhacker

Ford Bronco Are You Ready For The Bronco? Forbidden Fruit ? Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 7.05.21 PM

Ford Bronco Are You Ready For The Bronco? Forbidden Fruit ? 16c6241d384f47839b2ab88c99dd55b5-1