Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond Sasquatch, 2015 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also ordered rom Peoria.. when you say admin.. like tax and title … or nitrogen air etc?? Btw did you get any other bonuses ford points or customer cash ?
tax/tags/title is a given; I was referring to DOC fees. I don't recall a charge on nitrogen air, just an add on for the "paint protectant" which we declined. On the Ford points, we got 42k for buying vehicle, 22k for reservation "thank you" bonus.

We did get a return from MVD due to overestimating the registration fees but it wasn't much.
Sponsored

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Buying mine from Earnhardt Ford. MSRP and I am hoping to take delivery this week. So far so good and I will update once everything is done.
Congrats! Did you work with Amanda? Let us know if there are any surprises when you take delivery. I really doubt anything will pop up as Amanda/Earnhardt have been great to work with so far.

Bad_Pony

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Michael
Scottsdale
Black Diamond 4dr.
2.7L, Cactus Grey.

I got my Bronco at the beginning of December and have a few upgrades coming very soon. I got a 2 inch lift kit from Rough Country, Traverse HD Fifteen52 rims, and a set of 35 inch Falked Wildpeak A/T tires. I have everything else, I'm just waiting on the rims from Fifteen52 now.

Another upgrade I'm looking into is my headlights. I'm looking to swap my current headlights with the LED headlights that are available on other Bronco trim levels. Based on what I've seen in photos, it seems like it might be a plug n play installation, but I'm not sure. There's only one cable that feeds to each headlight. I haven't been able to find anyone on here or on youtube who has attempted this. If you have any info on it I'd love to hear it!

Also just to throw this out there, if anyone is interested in trading their Sasquatch fender flares for mine, please let me know!

echance01

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Michael
Scottsdale
Black Diamond 4dr.
2.7L, Cactus Grey.

I got my Bronco at the beginning of December and have a few upgrades coming very soon. I got a 2 inch lift kit from Rough Country, Traverse HD Fifteen52 rims, and a set of 35 inch Falked Wildpeak A/T tires. I have everything else, I'm just waiting on the rims from Fifteen52 now.

Another upgrade I'm looking into is my headlights. I'm looking to swap my current headlights with the LED headlights that are available on other Bronco trim levels. Based on what I've seen in photos, it seems like it might be a plug n play installation, but I'm not sure. There's only one cable that feeds to each headlight. I haven't been able to find anyone on here or on youtube who has attempted this. If you have any info on it I'd love to hear it!

Also just to throw this out there, if anyone is interested in trading their Sasquatch fender flares for mine, please let me know!

Nice!! Where did you get all the work done?

Sponsored

Bad_Pony

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice!! Where did you get all the work done?
I haven't yet since I'm still waiting on my rims. Fifteen52 sent me 3 of 5 rims so far lol. I'm looking at probably getting everything done at a place called Venture Off-road. They're based in Scottsdale and quoted me $590 to install the lift kit and align it afterwards. I'll get my rims and tires mounted probably at discount tire or somewhere like that.

echance01

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't yet since I'm still waiting on my rims. Fifteen52 sent me 3 of 5 rims so far lol. I'm looking at probably getting everything done at a place called Venture Off-road. They're based in Scottsdale and quoted me $590 to install the lift kit and align it afterwards. I'll get my rims and tires mounted probably at discount tire or somewhere like that.
Thanks for the info! So fair I’ve gotten two quotes. $800 and $750 to install the 2in Zone lift kit. Let us know if you are happy with their work, sounds like you found a good deal.

Bad_Pony

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the info! So fair I’ve gotten two quotes. $800 and $750 to install the 2in Zone lift kit. Let us know if you are happy with their work, sounds like you found a good deal.
Quotes are all over the place. I got a quote from Desert rat off road center for $345 including installation and an alignment, then $30 per wheel for mounting and balancing. Strapt Performance quoted me $360 for the lift install, $105 for the alignment and $35 a a tire. Then Outlaw jeep and truck accessories was $900 for just the installation and alignment. You could try Ultimate wheel and tire too. They quoted me $450 for the install and alignment. Don't get your tires mounted there though they wanted $300 to mount and balance 5 tires/rims.. absurd. All those shops are local to the scottsdale/ north phoenix area if you wanted to try talking to them too

Ditch Lock

Base
First Name
Ditch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Justin
Chandler AZ
Big Bend - 4 DR - Area 51 - SAS - 2.7L - MIC top - Mid package - Rock sliders - Towing Pkg
SAN TAN Ford

March 19th conversion, July 14th reservation, priority code 10
Hey homie, how was your experience with San Tan Ford? Expecting mine in July-August and wondering how Justin handled everything.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey homie, how was your experience with San Tan Ford? Expecting mine in July-August and wondering how Justin handled everything.
I am curious as well, I had an order with San Tan, but they feel so slimy I switched to Earnhardt. San Tan normally throws 3-4k of BS garbage in their vehicles that I'd never buy a stock vehicle there. The sales guy said they wouldn't do that on a customer order, but refused to commit to no "mandatory add ons" in writing.

Sponsored

AZBaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am curious as well, I had an order with San Tan, but they feel so slimy I switched to Earnhardt. San Tan normally throws 3-4k of BS garbage in their vehicles that I'd never buy a stock vehicle there. The sales guy said they wouldn't do that on a customer order, but refused to commit to no "mandatory add ons" in writing.

I used San Tan and the team was great. I specifically asked for no Desert Package which is their standard and they said no problem. Also they held MSRP and were very responsive anytime I had questions...and lets face it....Once it starts getting close, we all have questions!! I would highly recommend.

Ditch Lock

Base
First Name
Ditch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used San Tan and the team was great. I specifically asked for no Desert Package which is their standard and they said no problem. Also they held MSRP and were very responsive anytime I had questions...and lets face it....Once it starts getting close, we all have questions!! I would highly recommend.
Good to know dude, thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated homie.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I used Earnhardt and they didn’t add anything (I made clear I didn’t want anything, not even a sticker or license plate frame). They did miss the price guarantee but went back and fixed it immediately. Had a small scratch on the roll bars, which I noticed days after delivery when I took the soft top down, and they got me right in, gave me a loaner, and fixed it. I had financing lined up so they didn’t bother me about that either. They followed up well with satisfaction texts and emails.

Fndinoc

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They did exactly what I expected, zero markup, and they got me my bronco. With that being said, they know very little about the vehicles, but I expect an enthusiast like anyone on this site to know more then they do about the vehicle they are selling. I brought my own financing, and had zero issues, 10/10 would buy from them again (although I live in Colorado now).

Ditch Lock

Base
First Name
Ditch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They did exactly what I expected, zero markup, and they got me my bronco. With that being said, they know very little about the vehicles, but I expect an enthusiast like anyone on this site to know more then they do about the vehicle they are selling. I brought my own financing, and had zero issues, 10/10 would buy from them again (although I live in Colorado now).
Hell yeah, thanks homie!
Sponsored