Sponsored

You would be interested in an Armorlite floor system, and you currently have this configuration:

• Total voters

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks awesome. Excited about the flooring option!
(but mildly triggered by the pic of rear cup holders 😉)
That's why I have carpet in my Braptor because the leather seat option is only one with rear cup holders but only comes with carpet 🤣

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm on the fence here, I actually like the carpet in the 2dr, but I might have opted for the washout floor if it looked like this from the factory. Would this cover the carpet or would the carpet have to be removed? The rear storage box lid would be difficult to de-carpet without some kind of damage, as it feels glued on pretty solid.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Armorlite has been getting some demand for our aftermarket floor system to be produced for Bronco. So we decided it is time to make one. But we want to make sure we understand what your needs are while we do it.

We understand some of you have the factory washout floors but have had some issues with it, I have heard of tearing and discoloration. Anything else? If you had the wash out floor would you want a TPO floor like Armorlite instead? (TPO is much more durable)

What other needs, concerns, wants are you interested in?

Here is a link to our current product line:
GoArmorlite.com

Currently what we produce is a molded TPO replacement floor, it comes insulated, built in drainage channel and drain plugs. Our market until now has been Wrangler and Gladiator.

Armorlite is an aftermarket division of Auria Solutions which is a tier 1 OEM supplier, maker of interior products for most OEM vehicles on the road today. We brought that background, knowledge and resources and developed Armorlite our first aftermarket product.

1683834273734.png

1683834309771.png

jlfloor-sm.JPG
2-door Badlands. The washout was a nice feature for me because I imagined how dirty the interior would get and that seems like an easier way to deal with that. Whatever flooring allows me to not care what we track into the Bronco or how much we bring inside is a great option. I feel like it would be helpful to see and touch your product in person to compare how it might be different from other products.

Sponsored

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll be in... if you have the option to just buy the front floor, I've deleted my rear seats... Two doors please!!

BillysMom

Base
First Name
Jetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & some motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would love this, ordered a 2 door with carpet and deliberated a ton about black diamond trim mostly because of washout floors. I have a truck with vinyl flooring and really prefer it to carpet. Have torn out carpet in previous 4x4s cause it annoys the heck out of me when off road, have tried bedliner on some, but sound deadening is pretty important as well which the bedliner provided a little over bare metal.

Anyway, yes, count me in! I saw some of your products have split panels, seems more like floor mats to me? One single piece seems to make the most sense to me but that's just my 2 cents

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmmmm, very interested. The muddy sierras need this. Let’s talk

Blucifer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm on the fence here, I actually like the carpet in the 2dr, but I might have opted for the washout floor if it looked like this from the factory. Would this cover the carpet or would the carpet have to be removed? The rear storage box lid would be difficult to de-carpet without some kind of damage, as it feels glued on pretty solid.
Website says their floor replaces the carpet.

Sponsored

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this producy comes to fruition, would you offer factory installation maybe in NC?
It's super easy to install (at least on a JL). So......Armorlite was probably one of the main reasons I moved forward with buying a JL while waiting on a Bronco. I never had carpet in my JK which I owned for 15 years. I went with just rubber Quadratec mats and spray on liner......water and sand always collected in various spots.

Fast forward to June 2021 and I reserve a Bronco with the belief that it would be 2023 or later until I would see it, so I bought a JL. First thing I did was install Armorlite, great product, great people, it worked really well (until my 2 door Bronco showed up and I liked it more).

So.......I would say I'm the exception to the rule far as washing a vehicle out, I'm literally in sand and salt almost daily. I've taken the garden hose to the Bronco (backseat removed) probably 25 times in 6 weeks, so far, so good. I don't know that it would be worth the cost or effort to replace the factory rubber flooring with Armorlite. I do think there is a definite market for everyone that doesn't have the rubberized flooring.

With all of that said, it's been 6 weeks, so.....long term, yeah I'm guessing some water is going to get stuck underneath the liner and become an issue. It would be interesting to have smaller sections available (replacement storage bin where Ford used carpet on the back of the lid) or maybe something around the seat delete, but that probably wouldn't make financial sense for Armorlite.

Good luck - great product for anyone who gets it.

jbryant

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Armorlite has been getting some demand for our aftermarket floor system to be produced for Bronco. So we decided it is time to make one. But we want to make sure we understand what your needs are while we do it.

We understand some of you have the factory washout floors but have had some issues with it, I have heard of tearing and discoloration. Anything else? If you had the wash out floor would you want a TPO floor like Armorlite instead? (TPO is much more durable)

GoArmorlite.com

Currently what we produce is a molded TPO replacement floor, it comes insulated, built in drainage channel and drain plugs. Our market until now has been Wrangler and Gladiator.

Armorlite is an aftermarket division of Auria Solutions which is a tier 1 OEM supplier, maker of interior products for most OEM vehicles on the road today. We brought that background, knowledge and resources and developed Armorlite our first aftermarket product.

1683834273734.png

1683834309771.png

jlfloor-sm.JPG
I would be definitely interested in the TPO flooring for the washout floor. I currently have a Badlands with the washout flooring and it is discoloring pretty bad. I have weathertech mats, but they aren't holding up very well. They are also discolored from all of the cleaning cycles.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do the carpeted Broncos already have the drain holes in the sheet metal? I'm guessing so, but nobody has actually said that in this thread.

ram

Outer Banks
First Name
Ram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO- 4 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

GoArmorlite.com

1683834273734.png

1683834309771.png

jlfloor-sm.JPG
Nice looking. Looks Sturdy

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I'd be thrilled to have a floor liner that doesn't make me think it's gonna fly out on the highway when I have the doors off... Weathertech makes a nice product, but it flaps around more than my rear pet seat cover with the doors off...
Sponsored