JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! I’m so torn on the Winch. It looks great but may wait for aftermarket.
oh yeah, I doubt I'd buy the which or even push bar factory. it is probably twice the price of aftermarket for the exact same stuff, same with the doors.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Assuming I don't get impatient and get a Muscle Car instead, looks like I'm Upgrayedding to the Bad Lands

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do y’all have a bright yellow stripe on the interior grab handle? I’m hoping this is because they used a “pre-production” vehicle. Does not go with anything on my AMB BL ?
Interior accents are specific to your trim... So the yellow/orange contrasts are locked to Badlands unfortunately. And in case you weren't aware, this is the same color as the stitching on your seats.

Davidtp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm not exactly an off-roader. I was going to get the OBX because I love the style of the bronco, along with the High package options. However, after watching a bunch of overlanding videos, I've become much more open to throwing the car in different environments and really testing it out. Also, the OBX interior is equivalent to vomit.

So, how useful/necessary is Squatch if I'm not planning on going rock crawling and other more risky off-roading?

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Assuming I don't get impatient and get a Muscle Car instead, looks like I'm Upgrayedding to the Bad Lands
my plan is a 21 mach 1 next year, and 2 years after, so 2023, a 4dr for the wife to replace that POS 4runner (good but boring vehcile), and if money allows at some point a 2dr for me because I really need a 4th bronco for some reason. That'll put my ranch at 6 horses, 2 mustangs and 4 broncos.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm not exactly an off-roader. I was going to get the OBX because I love the style of the bronco, along with the High package options. However, after watching a bunch of overlanding videos, I've become much more open to throwing the car in different environments and really testing it out. Also, the OBX interior is equivalent to vomit.

So, how useful/necessary is Squatch if I'm not planning on going rock crawling and other more risky off-roading?
itll cost you more upfront and long run due to tire prices and wear on parts. simply put, if you don't need 35" tires, or are willing to spend alot of money for looks, I would not bother with going sasq on a badlands. the standard badlands should be more than sufficient for some trail hitting or logging and hunting roads, mild overlanding, etc.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interior accents are specific to your trim... So the yellow/orange contrasts are locked to Badlands unfortunately. And in case you weren't aware, this is the same color as the stitching on your seats.
Makes sense. Matches the logo. Heh. Yellow it is!

Riverat

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes sense. Matches the logo. Heh. Yellow it is!
If I remember correctly there is also a black out option to replace the Orange handles and stitching. Can anyone confirm?

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many doors are you getting? I think the 2 door on 33's is a good look but many have said they look small on the 4 door. Either way, it will be about looks more than function for you if you're not running it over extreme terrain. If you're undecided you could start with 33's and upgrade later.

Davidtp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many doors are you getting? I think the 2 door on 33's is a good look but many have said they look small on the 4 door. Either way, it will be about looks more than function for you if you're not running it over extreme terrain. If you're undecided you could start with 33's and upgrade later.
Going with 4 door. That was my worry of them looking too small, but would rather upgrade later on than be stuck with someone not needed initially.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I remember correctly there is also a black out option to replace the Orange handles and stitching. Can anyone confirm?
That was mentioned before but the "design" team didn't address it during the video walkthru. I'm hoping to pass on the orange stitching and accents. The handles can be easily painted, the seats not so much.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going with 4 door. That was my worry of them looking too small, but would rather upgrade later on than be stuck with someone not needed initially.
I don't think you can go wrong either way but you'll save money by sticking with the standard wheels, and you can pseudo-squatch it down the road if you decide it needs more rubber. Good luck

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was mentioned before but the "design" team didn't address it during the video walkthru. I'm hoping to pass on the orange stitching and accents. The handles can be easily painted, the seats not so much.
Guys....We can't even get a painted modular top

Ford Bronco Badlands Bronco Thread 1603475120482
Sponsored