First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is a picture of the back. There are two clips where the openings are. Just pull where the openings are and it should snap out. I went to my warehouse and took a picture of the part for you.

IMG_8418.JPG
Nothing but empty Space Behind the box. Looks like I can put my Flat Tow connector and breakaway switch in front of the box without messing up the airflow too. I'll make a bracket that mounts to the three bolts in the bumper just below the box. Perfect! Thanks for the info!!
Ford Bronco Badlands Build in Jupiter Florida 1685991113240

OP
OP
kunzy

kunzy

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing but empty Space Behind the box. Looks like I can put my Flat Tow connector and breakaway switch in front of the box without messing up the airflow too. I'll make a bracket that mounts to the three bolts in the bumper just below the box. Perfect! Thanks for the info!!
Ford Bronco Badlands Build in Jupiter Florida 1685991113240
You're welcome. Good luck with your build!

brian626

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche Boxster S, 2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for the part number on your wheels. I found out I can get the same size and backspacing on the Fuel Flux wheel I was looking at. When you get a chance, can you post a picture shooting straight down the side of the bronco so I can see how much wheel poke you have?

Last edited:
OP
OP
kunzy

kunzy

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the part number on your wheels. I found out I can get the same size and backspacing on the Fuel Flux wheel I was looking at. When you get a chance, can you post a picture shooting straight down the side of the bronco so I can see how much wheel poke you have?
I have sasquatch fender flares. The tire passes them by about 1 inch for the tread and 1.5 inches total.

IMG_8421.JPG

IMG_8422.JPG

Sponsored

brian626

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche Boxster S, 2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for the photos and measurement! That is incredibly helpful, and I am happy to see the tread only going about 1" past the fenders. The stance really looks great on your build!

OP
OP
kunzy

kunzy

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the photos and measurement! That is incredibly helpful, and I am happy to see the tread only going about 1" past the fenders. The stance really looks great on your build!
Thank you and you're welcome. I'm glad I could help.

OP
OP
kunzy

kunzy

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm over in Abacoa, though shes usually parked in the garage. Sharing a picture of the rig for you and @kunzy.

Ford Bronco Badlands Build in Jupiter Florida 20220906_163125
Nice looking Bronco! You are most likely to see me around Indiantown, 95 and the Jupiter Orange Theory

Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my case it was about 5k more than the SAS and I did all the labor. Here is why I did that. The Badlands package gives you the off road stuff, lockers and sway bar disconnect so you are basically getting wheels and tires for 4k. ..... I wanted different wheels, tires and suspension so why waste the money on stuff I was going take off. .....
Gears, you get 4.7 with the SAS. I agree paying for stuff you are just taking off does not make good sense.

Can't wait for the RCI slider pics, they look robust and the real McCoy.

OP
OP
kunzy

kunzy

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gears, you get 4.7 with the SAS. I agree paying for stuff you are just taking off does not make good sense.

Can't wait for the RCI slider pics, they look robust and the real McCoy.
I am anxious to see the sliders and the crash bar delete. I will post picture's when I install.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice build and looks good. I have the Fabtech on my rig, the exact kit actually. Love the ride.
I need to do the lighted letters. The SAS flares work really well I did the forge fiber. I also need to do the forescan, just have not had the time to do it.

OP
OP
kunzy

kunzy

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice build and looks good. I have the Fabtech on my rig, the exact kit actually. Love the ride.
I need to do the lighted letters. The SAS flares work really well I did the forge fiber. I also need to do the forescan, just have not had the time to do it.
Thanks. I like your build too. How do you like the hood? I really like the look of it. I saw a guys truck up here and it seemed more prone to paint chips so I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Sponsored