Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going to ride my 33” until they are done on my non Sas BL. Then I will decide to put 35”s on, or not. All I would need is a minor lift and new fender flares to make it Sas? Oh and remove those crash bars? Or, is there more to it? Thanks!
To mimic the Sasquatch package on the Badlands, you would also have to upgrade from a 4.46 final drive ratio to a 4.7.
Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To mimic the Sasquatch package on the Badlands, you would also have to upgrade from a 4.46 final drive ratio to a 4.7.
That sounds pretty pricey. I don’t plan on rock crawling, only going camping and photography in some remote locations on occasion. I’m 100% newbie here. Just curious what I would gain and lose if I don’t take care of that gear change, changing everything else? Thanks!!

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sounds pretty pricey. I don’t plan on rock crawling, only going camping and photography in some remote locations on occasion. I’m 100% newbie here. Just curious what I would gain and lose if I don’t take care of that gear change, changing everything else? Thanks!!
My apologies. I have the 2.3/MT - so I get the 4.7 gear ratio in the Squatch included in my build. The autos would not.

The 4.7 will help spin up the larger tires. Worse gas mileage (very slight) due to higher revs at highway speeds (like 1-200 RPMs).

For your purposes, you can probably get away with stock gearing even if you chose to go to 35s.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dealer has the 32” MTs on a Badlands next to a Wildtrak. I have to admit, it has me questioning the standard 33” KOs. Those 35s look a lot better, more than I was expecting.
32?
Sponsored