First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to disappoint, but a boxed lower control arm is the norm for a long travel kit. I'm not quite sure what kind of lower arm you were expecting?

It is fully boxed so it has a built in skidplate on the bottom. Many people install skidplates to the factory arms to essentially box in the factory arms. Thus eliminating bolts/flanges/cavities that rocks or debris can get stuck on, or in.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So maybe somebody who has an Instagram account can retrieve more info/pics but my friend sent me a picture of this. He said there are pictures of the prerunner kit parts as well.

Coilovers and bypass shocks. Also noticed they have new link pivots installed. I wonder if these are mounted further forward, thus allowing more travel.

Ford Bronco Baja Kits Prerunner Kit Screenshot_20220415-155837~2

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang so the boxed lower arms on my ultra4 car are going to hold me up on everything? Good to know! Lol

Ford Bronco Baja Kits Prerunner Kit 20211025_162114
Nice J arms, who are they built by? Looks like fun.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dang so the boxed lower arms on my ultra4 car are going to hold me up on everything? Good to know! Lol

ADS shocks ............................. I see they have r&d'ed some coilovers for the Bronc. 😁

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, ads just did some. I ended up getting Radflos for my bronco

OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I should have checked their website first. They have pictures/prices of the prerunner kit, the rear bypass mounts, and billet pivot plates. Also they added fully boxed steel upper arms (stock width). Still doesn't give any info regarding the link pivot locations.

https://www.bajakits.com/c-1459200-...uck-suspension-ford-4wd-bronco-2021-html.html

stock pivot location reinforced with aluminum and a replaceable skid it seems.

the whole package is sick. Except it’s not because shocks aren’t available till 22. Bummer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Damnnnnnnnnn!
Is that some injected LS iteration with a blower? I don’t know my LS(s) like that.

TT rack?

what is the front differential 9” or bigger?

what is the wheel travel?

congratulations on that setup, that is a dream many can never achieve. Sorry for the questions I’m living vicariously through you.

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damnnnnnnnnn!
Is that some injected LS iteration with a blower? I don’t know my LS(s) like that.

TT rack?

what is the front differential 9” or bigger?

what is the wheel travel?

congratulations on that setup, that is a dream many can never achieve. Sorry for the questions I’m living vicariously through you.
Lol, its a LS7 with heads and a cam and the msd intake with Holley terminator management. Howe TT rack and their new billet TT pump. Gearworks 10" 3rds, maximum transmission th400 and an atlas race case. Not sure on wheel travel numbers. I bought the chassis and shock package from Jimmy's 4x4 and am having a local shop finish it out.

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing I’m curious about… if 11” of travel is what we can expect from an LT Kit, how is Icon achieving 11” of wheel travel on stock lowers?

I’ve even spoken to one of their more honest guys who confirmed their delta joint pro UCA doesn’t offer any more real world travel over the stock arm

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The thing I’m curious about… if 11” of travel is what we can expect from an LT Kit, how is Icon achieving 11” of wheel travel on stock lowers?

I’ve even spoken to one of their more honest guys who confirmed their delta joint pro UCA doesn’t offer any more real world travel over the stock arm

Well, for the record, this guy got 11" of travel from stock Bilsteins.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...nal-wheel-travel-and-shock-length-pics.38339/

Maybe the BK kit only allows 11" of travel. That is how they have it engineered. Maybe if you use a longer travel coilover it will have more travel. Just guessing here.

I will say this the factory setup is pretty stout and minor tweaks here and there can make a big difference in one aspect but take away from another.

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, for the record, this guy got 11" of travel from stock Bilsteins.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/cut-sasquatch-bump-stops-for-2”-additional-wheel-travel-and-shock-length-pics.38339/

Maybe the BK kit only allows 11" of travel. That is how they have it engineered. Maybe if you use a longer travel coilover it will have more travel. Just guessing here.

I will say this the factory setup is pretty stout and minor tweaks here and there can make a big difference in one aspect but take away from another.
I forgot about that guy, and seems that Icon has only confirmed 11” is about the limit of the stock geometry setup. Remember that it’s not so much about the shock length as it is about the geometry. Now for BK prerunner kit, it does use a king coilover which are longer than stock. Just strange how you can go 3” wider each side and still end up in the same travel range as stock geometry.
Sponsored