Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
56FF23B5-AD67-463A-AAF7-6E8F4CAA19C7.png

Rubicon with hardtop, safety group, 2.0 turbo and 8 auto.

I think a similar bronco will be around 50K
As much as Jeep is currently giving away Jeeps, you can actually buy a Rubicon of similar $52,000 sticker price for $41,000 here in Calif (website pricing for Huntington Beach Jeep). They are likely the highest volume dealer in Calif with an inventory level at times of 100+ Rubicon models alone.
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
As much as Jeep is currently giving away Jeeps, you can actually buy a Rubicon of similar $52,000 sticker price for $41,000 here in Calif (website pricing for Huntington Beach Jeep). They are likely the highest volume dealer in Calif with an inventory level at times of 100+ Rubicon models alone.
i agree 100%. But that can be said for every major dealer. I’m sure the ford dealer there is huge too

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i agree 100%. But that can be said for every major dealer. I’m sure the ford dealer there is huge too
Galpin Ford in the northern end of Los Angeles is the worlds largest Ford dealer and has been for many years. I’ll assume that they will have a substantial inventory to work with, but not exactly staying stagnant for any length of time. I saw they had 200 F-150’s of various trim levels in stock last I looked

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is a text from my buddy from 8 months ago:
If I had to hazard a guess, I think y'all are too high. Think Real lo 30's...manual standard...street ride...soft top....no frills....no A/C

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I had to hazard a guess, I think y'all are too high. Think Real lo 30's...manual standard...street ride...soft top....no frills....no A/C
I think most are too low. I guess that just proves none of us knows for sure or aren't paying attention to those on the inside that have been trying to tell us so perhaps as many as 37 times. :oops:

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think you will still get A/C and power windows for that. The power window thing because of the doors being able to be removed. ;)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I honestly don't know. Reaching out to *someone* I know they told me that they had the same impression I did about there not being a base model priced similar to a jeep sport. But they also said that with everything on this program being all so secretive that maybe we are wrong.

So far, to my knowledge, my information has been pretty good. I have a few different sources and this is something I have received some conflicting information on. I will just say that I honestly don't know at this point. While I don't personally expect a Bronco to be available in the low-$30k range I feel like @laj.tuxmek is a pretty decent source and obviously doesn't agree with me. My main source over at Ford has not been on the Bronco program since last year, and doesn't know anything that's happened recently. So who knows.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never said any of those things. I simply said that there will be a base model. It will, however, have some of the features you mentioned, but not all. The 2-door base model will not cost $37k. It also won't cost $25k.
I was trying to be subtle, but what the heck. I work for Ford. I've seen preliminary options and pricing lists. Bronco pricing will be comparable to the Wrangler. Also, a "base" model will be available. What else did you think you were looking at here?

shots--photo-credits-baldauf-sb-medien_100748363_h.jpg

you mean posts like this ??? ;) Nickp ??

edit: which brings up the point of how much will we see at the reveal. different suspension details or just general fluff to get the ball rolling.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
you mean posts like this ??? ;) Nickp ??

edit: which brings up the point of how much will we see at the reveal. different suspension details or just general fluff to get the ball rolling.
That’s what I’m worried about.

reveal will just be a basic commercial for the Bronco. No details on price or options. Just fluf.

then they go into full details about the bronco sport for 20 minutes and we have to wait another 2-3 months on the details of the bronco

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

reveal will just be a basic commercial for the Bronco. No details on price or options. Just fluf.

then they go into full details about the bronco sport for 20 minutes and we have to wait another 2-3 months on the details of the bronco
That's about all I expected and after watching the F-150 reveal, I feel pretty certain we'll just get about the same amount of info on the Bronco. The rest will probably come around October when the order bank is likely to open.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

That's about all I expected and after watching the F-150 reveal, I feel pretty certain we'll just get about the same amount of info on the Bronco. The rest will probably come around October when the order bank is likely to open.
Bronco reveal will be significantly more detailed than F-150.
Sponsored