First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bad, probably meant for a different member. And by the way, Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you too. I was meaning what was corrected in the customer's favor? Though yes I did get frankly mad about the price increase of the base four door though I have no idea who you were talking about ha.
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Merry Christmas to you too. I was meaning what was corrected in the customer's favor? Though yes I did get frankly mad about the price increase of the base four door though I have no idea who you were talking about ha.
I was referring to the giant dust up when folks were under the impression (from the not so ready for prime time B and P) that adding the SASQ to the four door base was going to be 8980.00, but after Levine weighed in, it was clarified that the cost would not be 8980.00 but rather 7395.00. I am trying to minimize getting excited or depressed about any changes on the build site at this point. However I will be pretty disappointed with Ford if there is inconsistency and turbulence with the site once we are supposed to provide our specific builds to our dealers. I try to focus on the fact that Ford is bringing this to market again and I am lucky enough to be a buyer. No bad days; no bad broncos! Let's go 2021!

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are now paying for the included 10A transmission. All those that thought there was a Santa Claus are now finding out the truth. The timing is ironic.
I tweeted @mrlevine that exact question- no reply. We’re being charged for the 10a even though IT ISN’T AN OPTION.
Pre B&P adjustment, I kinda though this might be why the Base had a larger jump from 2 to 4 door. I’m still half way hoping it was a B&P glitch where they coded it to add the 10a cost to every option (like how it’s now added in the Sasquatch package cost), but also don’t want to get my hopes up...
Sponsored