First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My purchase agreement doesn't have anything about that on the back (or anything on the back for that matter).
Perhaps different purchase agreement..?
Sponsored

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Perhaps different purchase agreement..?
Could be. I only have a copy of the original. I signed for the price with $1K down and the build sheet for what I ordered.

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like Ford increased the price again! What does that means to folks who already placed the order?

Base: $30,800/$34,700
Big Bend: $35,285/$37,380
Black Diamond: $37,950/$40,045
Outer Banks: $40,855/42,950
Badlands: $44,495/$46,590
Wildtrack: $49,780/$51,225

Updated with latest bulletin on price protection, posted by @notbuildingrockets

A bulletin was just emailed last night to employees:

To summarize price protection:

This program will run from Dec 16, 2021 - Dec 31, 2023.

Important to note are the dates listed and the fact that 100% of the price protection must be passed on to the customer, so ensure that your dealer is doing that. Ask your sales person and then ask their sales manager. Don't leave money on the table. We've already waited long enough and some of us have had mark-ups and other games played. Get every penny you can for the shit show that has been this ordering process!
That is awesome, since mine is being built Wednesday, rare that you can buy something that increases in value before u even get it.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2 door Basesquatch, identically equipped, is +$2300. Drilled down, aside from the +$800 Base price, Squatch was $4995, now it's $6590...
I just took a look at my two orders for my basesquatch. Interesting to find the following:

3/17/21 order (MY21):
ESC0 BRONCO 2D ADVANCED 4X4 - $30890
SAS PKG - $4995

10/19/21 order (pushed to a MY22):
ESC0 BRONCO 2D ADVANCED 4X4 - $30095 (-$795)
SAS PKG - $6590 (+$1595)

Net increase: +$800

Update: Went back through my emails with my dealer and lo and behold I have an $800 PP cert waiting to be used toward the sale of my MY22.

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just took a look at my two orders for my basesquatch. Interesting to find the following:

3/17/21 order (MY21):
ESC0 BRONCO 2D ADVANCED 4X4 - $30890
SAS PKG - $4995

10/19/21 order (pushed to a MY22):
ESC0 BRONCO 2D ADVANCED 4X4 - $30095 (-$795)
SAS PKG - $6590 (+$1595)

Net increase: +$800

Update: Went back through my emails with my dealer and lo and behold I have an $800 PP cert waiting to be used toward the sale of my MY22.
Yeah, have you looked at B&P since the original post? That is where I got my figure. You're locked in at the original order price...

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All price matching is handled by Ford. We don't have control over that on the dealer level. We can control our discount and we are going to continue with the same discount for anyone who has a reservation through us.
Thanks for confirming this. Granger offered a discount from MSRP, or discount from invoice. When MSRP or invoice pricing changes, the non-price protected customer will pay the difference but the discount will stay the same. This is a critical distinction because there are several instances in this thread where people think non-price protected customers will pay whatever their order summary said when they submitted their order. On a side note, technically, even the price protected customer will pay the increased prices, but price protected customers will get fordpass points to use as an instant rebate.

There is still a ton of confusion on who is price protected, but the OP lays it out very well.

Any converted order that was placed by March 24th, 2021
OR
Any converted MIC order on record placed by August 20th, 2021

That means tens of thousands of people are not eligible for price protection. The cutoff for conversion was basically 1 year ago. There's a loophole for 99'd orders submitted by March 24th, but judging from this thread there are a lot of people who submitted orders over the past 6 months that think they are price protected.

If you really want to blow your kettle think about this situation. Someone submitted an order August 21, 2021 (1 day after the final deadline), their build is already completed and scheduled to arrive to their dealer March 9th (the day after the price increases take effect). They are not price protected. Will they be paying the increase?

Last edited:

MacsOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a 2022 Bronco in October 2021, my dealer says my MSRP is locked in as of the day I made the order.

bruce 1

Outer Banks
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like Ford increased the price again! What does that means to folks who already placed the order?

Important to note are the dates listed and the fact that 100% of the price protection must be passed on to the customer, so ensure that your dealer is doing that. Ask your sales person and then ask their sales manager. Don't leave money on the table. We've already waited long enough and some of us have had mark-ups and other games played. Get every penny you can for the shit show that has been this ordering process!

bruce 1

Outer Banks
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

this is not a price increase the Outer banks prices you listed is the price difference between a 2door and a 4door

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

**It is very simple for your dealer to check if you're eligible for Price Protection! They simply run your VIN through a web application called SmartVincent and look for a "certificate" for you. The certificate tells them if you're eligible and what amount you are eligible for. It takes 5 minutes or less. Every single deal requires that a SmartVincent certificate check be done, so ensure that they do it, and that you're aware of it!**
How can I get a copy of the actual Ford bulletin? This doesn't have any identifying Ford info like a bulletin number to show it's official. I ordered late March 2021 so I missed the initial price protection but I ordered MIC top so if this is correct and I'm reading it correctly it changes things so I'm now price protected which will save me $$ thousands. I'm sure my dealer will want me to present official evidence to price protect my order.
thank you, J

Sponsored

notbuildingrockets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How can I get a copy of the actual Ford bulletin? This doesn't have any identifying Ford info like a bulletin number to show it's official. I ordered late March 2021 so I missed the initial price protection but I ordered MIC top so if this is correct and I'm reading it correctly it changes things so I'm now price protected which will save me $$ thousands. I'm sure my dealer will want me to present official evidence to price protect my order.
thank you, J
Unless your dealership is incredibly slimy, you, as a customer, are not responsible for showing this. It is the dealerships obligation to honor these programs, as per the Ford Motor Company. In theory, you shouldn't even have to ask for these discounts to be applied. They should be applied as a regular part of the process, but I know some dealerships are greasy and would rather try to keep your money to pad their profits... Your sales person and their manager have access to SmartVincent which would show them if you're eligible for price protection based on your order date. It's plain as day. I've showed customers the screen before, so they can make sense of it.

They enter your VIN number into SmartVincent, your order date and price protection date populates, they advance to the next screen and it will display your locked in interest rates, and any applicable programs / certificates further to the bottom.

Once again, the bulletin states that 100% of this has to be passed on to the customer if they are eligible. So make sure your sales person or their manager checks this, and shows it to you if needed.

EDIT: I should add that you, as a customer, don't have access to this information as far as I know. But your dealership does and a copy of the SmartVincent and any applicable certificates are required to be part of every single deal, so make sure they know that you know what's up. Ask if they'll show you.

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

**It is very simple for your dealer to check if you're eligible for Price Protection! They simply run your VIN through a web application called SmartVincent and look for a "certificate" for you. The certificate tells them if you're eligible and what amount you are eligible for. It takes 5 minutes or less. Every single deal requires that a SmartVincent certificate check be done, so ensure that they do it, and that you're aware of it!**
thank you, J

Excellent info and a clear explanation on how the system works.
Thank you!!

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thank you, J

Excellent info and a clear explanation on how the system works.
Thank you!!
In the official Ford Support website

2022 MY Pricing
Why are there price increases for the 2022 MY?

Prices change year-to-year to reflect market realities across all vehicle lines. For reservation holders and order holders as of March 19, 2021, we will price protect the 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped 2022 or 2023 MY Bronco.

Who qualifies for the Bronco Price Protection Program?
If you placed an order or reservation prior to March 19, 2021, you qualify for price protection. If you are not part of this program, make sure your order in the system is accurate, as changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, may result in increased vehicle prices. See below for more detail.

What qualifies as a series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system change?
An example of a series change would be going from Badlands™ to Big Bend™. An equipment package refers to base, mid, high, or lux package. A door change would mean going from a four-door to two-door and vice versa. A 4x4 system change means changing the standard 4x4 system to or from the advanced 4x4 system.

Will the 2022 MY Bronco two- and four-door offer AXZD Plan pricing?
Bronco will offer AZD (A = Employee, Z = Ford Retiree, D = Dealer) Plan pricing for all series excluding Bronco Raptor. X-Plan (X = Friends & Family) will NOT be offered on any Bronco two- or four-door models for the 2022 MY.

2022 MY Pricing for Customers Who Placed a Reservation or an Order Prior to March 19, 2021
What does price protection mean?

Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing if you had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Your dealer will be issued a certificate for a similarly equipped vehicle that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered as of October 1, 2021. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealership will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

What are the new 2022 MY MSRP price protection amounts for customers who placed an order prior to March 19, 2021?

Bronco two-doorBronco four-door
Base$2,300$1,500
Big Bend$1,900$1,500
Black Diamond™$2,475$2,075
Outer Banks™$1,900$1,500
Wildtrak$2,800$2,445
Badlands$2,975$2,575

Why is there no price protection for features and options listed?
Price increases for 2022 MY were limited to series and door type.

How does the Bronco Price Protection program work?
If you ordered or reserved a Bronco prior to March 19, 2021, you will qualify for the price protection amount of a similarly equipped vehicle, based on the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered on or before October 1, 2021. This pricing adjustment will take place at the time of delivery through your dealer. As a reminder, the final selling price is based on the buyer’s agreement with your selected dealer. In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealer will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, are between you and the dealer.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my price protection amount?
For customers with an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021, you are able to apply your certificate to a different series for the 2022 and 2023 MYs. However, your certificate amount will reflect the series you ordered or reserved on or before October 1, 2021. Changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, will cause your order to update with new mid-year price levels. See your dealer for further details on changing your order after the March 7, 2022, cutoff. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, price protection will carry over to the 2023 MY. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Does price protection apply to Bronco special editions?
No. The Bronco Price Protection Program only applies to customers and the series offerings on or before March 19, 2021. Price protection will not apply if switching to a Raptor or Everglades™.

2022 MY Pricing for Customers Who Placed a Reservation After March 19, 2021, or Placed an Order Without a Reservation After March 19, 2021
What does it mean if I placed a reservation after March 19, 2021, or placed an order without a reservation after March 19, 2021?

If you fall into either of these categories, it means that you do not qualify for the Bronco Price Protection Program. The cutoff for that program was placing an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021.

I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?
If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

I have an unconverted reservation that was placed after March 19, 2021. Will price increases affect me?
If you convert by March 7, 2022, your order will reflect the initial 2022 MY pricing. If you convert your reservation after March 7, 2022, your order will reflect the most current pricing. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?
Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It appears they did this within their system a month or so ago for new orders. My 1/8 order reflects the new price.
my 2/1 order did NOT reflect the price increases. Also reconfirmed in writing with the dealer 3/1. Just fyi

GBronco

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered on 3/1, after B&P increased. I was surprised when I got my agreement that it was at the old pricing. Dealer said that the B&P reflected the future pricing after the March 7th cut. I was pretty happy with that. Saved $3k.
Sponsored