Sponsored

Base Bronco model features (based on new F150)

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes the mirror arms are attached to the cowl area. This is so when you take the doors off you still have mirrors.
I knew that, I just find that continuous cowl and mirror arms look interesting.

With the camo on, it typically covered up the cowl right up to the base of the windshield. This gave the illusion of a body colored cowl, or at least integrated into the body with the mirrors on separate arms that tied into the top, trailing edges of the front fenders.

In the aerial photo, it looks like the cowl and mirror arms are combined into a single piece. They probably are not, but the look is different from my expectations.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting that the antenna on this is up by the cowl and not on the mirror.
Perhaps, the placement is different on various trims or these are still being tested and one of them won't make it to production?

OP
OP
BroncoJeremie

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's going to be the same on every version. This is the only way we can have removable doors while keeping the mirror on while also having a radio antenna. It's better than having to buy an ugly after market mirror mount just to be road legal while having the doors off

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's going to be the same on every version. This is the only way we can have removable doors while keeping the mirror on while also having a radio antenna. It's better than having to buy an ugly after market mirror mount just to be road legal while having the doors off
it is the same on every version. I went through and looked at alot of vids and pictures showing a few different trims that we don't know the specifics of yet, and they all have it placed in the same spot. it can sometimes be hard to tell via perspective, but it is.

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's better than having to buy an ugly after market mirror mount just to be road legal while having the doors off
I think they are kinda cute! Something about mods and finding the cheapest way to do them effectively. BUT with that said, I will love having full sized mirrors again and saving a little time at the beginning and end of topless/doorless season finding and installing them. (passenger side had to be in lower hinge because dash in the way).
Ford Bronco Base Bronco model features (based on new F150) mir3
Ford Bronco Base Bronco model features (based on new F150) mir2

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think they are kinda cute! Something about mods and finding the cheapest way to do them effectively. BUT with that said, I will love having full sized mirrors again and saving a little time at the beginning and end of topless/doorless season finding and installing them. (passenger side had to be in lower hinge because dash in the way).

HAHA!

I bought some of the cheapest Harley mirrors off of Amazon and shaved down the shaft. They're like 18" long, so they reach around the dash.

I look like dumbo, but they're big enough to be useful lol
Sponsored