First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2018 F-150 3.5 eco doesn't have a boost gauge--assume that's the same in the Bronco and they needed a way to read it for testing.
My 18 lariat has a boost gauge. But you can change it off display if you want.
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is still fiber/carpet material on the back of the seats and on the floor for my yellow labs hair to stick to. How is this "wash out?"
The 2-door pictures are supposed to be the Vinyl and, I assume, the rubber floors. The ones you're referring to are in the 4-door, with leather and carpet.

DBOZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Daren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis, Acura
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This looks like Iconic Silver or Cactus Gray? I made the right choice with BD. Figured the seats would be awesome and they are.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
High quality marine grade vinyl is very nice. That is what I want as it lasts a long time and easy to care for. The white marine grade vinyl in my boat still looks new and boat is 10 years old.

I would prefer a lighter color, hopefully there will be on that is lighter, if not I'll get the lightest one they offer.

Sponsored

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford Escape '09 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder if the driver's seat is all the way back. Looking at the rear seat cushion, there isn't any leg room to speak of. I do like the Cactus Grey color

Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door Rear Seats Folded Down 4

TheDo114

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if the driver's seat is all the way back. Looking at the rear seat cushion, there isn't any leg room to speak of. I do like the Cactus Grey color

Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco 4 Door Rear Seats Folded Down 4
The bottom of the seat is brought forward compare to where they would be in the seating position. Legroom will be fine.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not a fan of the latest marine vinyl pictures I've seen. It looks like the hot sticky boat vinyl. There is an upgraded boat vinyl that is not hot and sticky. I upgraded by boat to it when I ordered, it's great. I really wish they would have used it. The white and blue interior pictures I've seen seems to have it. I wonder if there will be 2 different marine vinyl?

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We were told there is actually a lot of leg room. The engineer test drivers just pushed the rear seats forward when they folded them down.

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Trying to convince yourself it's ok to be limited to the 8" by criticizing the 12"? Haha

Neither one would feel like an old Bronco, but both options seem appropriate for today. Seems some manufacturers...cough cough Chevy, have fallen behind with technology. I think Ford did great with both the "base" 8" and upgraded 12".
Nope, I have been blessed with the position to be able to order what I want, I really think it has more of the Bronco vibe.
Ford Bronco Best Look at Marine Grade Vinyl Seats and 4-Door Bronco Rear Seats Fold Down 1595776891086

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh man, yeah, mine (2018) doesn't do that, it drives me crazy! Otherwise, I love my Flex. And thanks for the info!
@rmc523 @ShopGirl24 how functionally wide is the back of the Flex, can you get 4x8 drywall and plywood sheets back there?

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it bother anyone else how they treat these like a hoarder's vehicle? Come on... its brand new with tens of thousands of fans who want medically induced comas until theirs arrives, and they treat them like rented mules. I get putting them through their paces, but does the interior have to be treated like a teenagers bedroom?

Send me one, I promise to test the crap out of it, but it will at least see a car wash, some microfibers and a shop vac.
They hire college kids to drive them all over the place just to put miles on them.

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, I have been blessed with the position to be able to order what I want, I really think it has more of the Bronco vibe.
I wasn't so much implying anything about your financial situation or ability to afford one or the other, so much as pointing out that Ford limited certain options to specific trims. Trust me, plenty of people are going to be spending a lot more on a Base or Black Diamond (or choose your trim) with aftermarket parts than some of the people purchasing Badlands+.

It's a little unfair to point towards an old Bronco vibe and show a picture of an aftermarket head unit though, yeah?

Regardless... Super clean Bronco. Beautiful!
Sponsored