Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone confirm that the MGV washout interior has carpet on the back of the rear seats? I have seen this in pics and I will be disappointed if there is ANY carpet in this BD build!
Ford has confirmed it.
Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has confirmed it.
I'm really hoping they fix that in MY 22 or the aftermarket comes up with some sort of seatback covers.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really hoping they fix that in MY 22 or the aftermarket comes up with some sort of seatback covers.
Yeah, itā€™s pretty lame that it wasnā€™t included for ā€˜21. But Iā€™ve put off buying an off-road capable vehicle long enough, not going to wait however much longer itā€™d take to get that.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And this is what makes me want the BD over BB... But idk, I just really want those LEDs. Seems really odd to me to not offer them on the BD? Every other model has them? (Except base, of course)

Maybe it's a silly reason, but I guess everyone weighs their priorities.

As for the aftermarket adding LEDs, it'll be awhile before that's possible, I'd think. ?ā€ā™‚
Hey, I'm keeping bouncing back and forth between the BB & BD! I love the LED Signature lights, like the wheels, tube-steps, plastic front bumper w/lights, but I would like the BD 's Advance 4x4 and MGV!! Unfortunately, I need to make up my mind and let Grangers know before the 19th!! BUT, it's the LEDs pulling me towards the BB!

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now Iā€™m really curious (and praying) the BB can sport 33s, with no lift or changes needed. Hoping with that & the 4.27 gearing selected, I can swap out the rims and get 33s with no fuss.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now Iā€™m really curious (and praying) the BB can sport 33s, with no lift or changes needed. Hoping with that & the 4.27 gearing selected, I can swap out the rims and get 33s with no fuss.
You should not need to swap rims. 7.5's will be fine for 255 or 285 width. 285's may have some clearance issues but 255/80x17 should fit fine.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, I'm keeping bouncing back and forth between the BB & BD! I love the LED Signature lights, like the wheels, tube-steps, plastic front bumper w/lights, but I would like the BD 's Advance 4x4 and MGV!! Unfortunately, I need to make up my mind and let Grangers know before the 19th!! BUT, it's the LEDs pulling me towards the BB!
BD has LED, just not the signature version.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should not need to swap rims. 7.5's will be fine for 255 or 285 width. 285's may have some clearance issues but 255/80x17 should fit fine.
I just donā€™t LOVE the rims.Unlike the ones on the BL.

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with this 100%. I love the original Bronco grille and like how the Base and Black Diamond resemble the original grille. it's either Base or Black Diamond for me. I did reserve a Black Diamond though.
Yea too bad no mid package on BD without a slush box

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I knew they were standard in the literature, but many were surprised to have to pay for them as an option at the BD trim. BB doesn't include them, but they can be optioned. I won't. RKR Rails
You donā€™t have to pay for rock rails on black diamond they are standered I ordered my black diamond and they were standered

jxosa

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vette, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BD you can upgrade to rear locking diff. Don't know if that's the case BB. The main reason I chose BD was MGV. Not so much for dirt but if you keep the roof off for long periods of time the sun destroys cloth and is horrible for leather.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its been beat to death, but you can get 4A on the BD without going squach. That's why we went with it. Once this goes away, 4A would be nice for a bit.
Ford Bronco Big Bend beats Black Diamond! 20210314_121718

OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get the BB with Sig lights! Also get the optional rear locker. I agree BB bumper with fog lights looks better than BD metal bumper and it weighs less. It will be a better looking car imo. Advanced 4x4 doesn't excite me. The jury is out on MGV. In S. Florida where I live, it's a liability because too hot n sweaty! Cloth has always worked for me, vinyl and leather makes my legs sweat. The Sig lights look great and they will be a very expensive pain in the ass to add much later to a BD.
Sponsored