Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With the limited info we have here and assuming price is no matter to you, I'd probably go Outer Banks due to the fact that you will have more aftermarket options with it being a 4 door and if you ever actually want to off-road it you will probably want a rear locker. Outer banks will resale higher having leather & 4 doors too.

I have a hardtop and while it's nice in the winter and when I need to carry stuff on the roof, the softop deff has advantages if u are mostly concerned with the top off/fun aspect.
Sponsored

Jimbob007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1996 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me personally, I'd pick the Outer Banks. I like mine, and I think the 2.3 is just fine. It's got a good amount of pep to me. While I was originally on team 2 door, I went 4 door because I realized the extra space would benefit me because of my hobbies. So I need the space. Since my Colorado was more or less a 2 door, I've come to like having 4 doors. Go with what fits your lifestyle and budget

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
personally I have no use for a 2 door so I would go with the 4 door. The 2.3 engine is fine especially if your not driving on 35's. A $800 ford tune will wake it up along with allowing you to easily adjust tire size if you plan to upgrade tires/wheels.
I would say keep waiting if you don't love either one. Contact a few more dealers and have them contact you when new options become available. I get a text honestly every 2-4 days from a dealers telling me what's available. Lots of people are canceling orders and dealers are getting allocations for placing orders that in some cases they can tweak. I have found the bigger the dealership the more slots they get and the more ability to make a tweak or change to the order they can do. I dont have any suggestions for TX but if you wanted to pay for shipping try reaching out to a dealer in MI try Pat Milliken ford. They let me customize a Wildtrak order, i got everything I asked for aside from the MOD bumper color, ht as well all for msrp. It should be build end of the month. I know a few other dealers but they are all east coast. Do yourself a favor and dont seattle. Finding someones left over order is also great at this moment because it should get you a older msrp vs todays. The outer banks i got sent a window sticker for two days ago was very tempting. It was 5500 less then building the same configure today.Some trims they make more expensive and I know OBX got one of the biggest price hikes. The WT only went up 1 500.

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have 2 options, 1st option a 2 door area 51 Big bend 2.7L, mid package, upgraded headlights and hardtop or 2nd option a Cactus Grey 4 Door outer banks mid package 2.3L, rear locker, leather and soft top. Which is the better option?
Doesn't it depend on how and where you plan on taking it? Everyone in here talks like they're driving their bronco up the south face of everest. You're paying the bill not these heroes in here. Do some research, find out what's important to you and pull the trigger, or don't and buy what all these experts tell you to.
This is the answer..asking is fun sometimes but your paying..and everyone here is different which is good but…we arent all traversing the outdoor trails every weekend
Sponsored