Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How easy to remove tube step? Or do you think dealer would do for you? I want 4A of OBX and love everything about it except the tube steps. Dont think your able to order rock rails on OBX to alleviate this problem.
If you can use a socket set, you'll be fine. Its only a few bolts.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Steve, it's not your fault for resurrecting an old thread. It was your first post (Welcome to B6G). These old threads should be locked as there is a lot of incorrect information. Part of that is information available at the time.

But to address your actual post, you are incorrect with your first bullet item. Signature Lighting option on the BB includes both LED headlights and LED taillights.
Great points. I think for me the power seats take leather to a whole other level when compared to MGV, although material-wise, they both look great.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great points. I think for me the power seats take leather to a whole other level when compared to MGV, although material-wise, they both look great.
:unsure: I'm not following your response to my reply on lighting. And with the MGV comment dropped in there, I'm more confused as MGV isn't an option on either the BB or OBX. Are you sure you meant type that response to me?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
:unsure: I'm not following your response to my reply on lighting. And with the MGV comment dropped in there, I'm more confused as MGV isn't an option on either the BB or OBX. Are you sure you meant type that response to me?
No worries, I meant to agree with your comment on old threads and added something related to the leather seats having power that was missed in that old thread. Thats the problem commenting on old threads, it makes us all look half crazy. 🤪 My bad.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No worries, I meant to agree with your comment on old threads and added something related to the leather seats having power that was missed in that old thread. Thats the problem commenting on old threads, it makes us all look half crazy. 🤪 My bad.
It's all good. I feel it's a good day when I"m only half crazy.

BuiltTough

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
not crazy about the OBX badge at all... not sure why, just doesn't look all that tough... and I get why, I'm getting OBX for comfort as it's my everyday commuter car and I really want 4A without squatch ... Big Bend or any other Badge looks so much better... will have to deal with it... but it really does make put you in the soccer mom category of Bronco's w that badge. Wrangler Sahara at least disguises it a little better.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

not crazy about the OBX badge at all... not sure why, just doesn't look all that tough... and I get why, I'm getting OBX for comfort as it's my everyday commuter car and I really want 4A without squatch ... Big Bend or any other Badge looks so much better... will have to deal with it... but it really does make put you in the soccer mom category of Bronco's w that badge. Wrangler Sahara at least disguises it a little better.
This is how I plan to modify my OBX. Remove that ugly badge and throw on a vintage one, bigger tires and wrap the front windshield area.

Cactus-Outer-Banks-Bronco.png

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But you can't add the LED tails
LED tails come with the upgraded Sig lights on the BB. Confirmed by Esteban (?) in one of his videos.

BuiltTough

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is how I plan to modify my OBX. Remove that ugly badge and throw on a vintage one, bigger tires and wrap the front windshield area.

Ford Bronco Outer Banks vs Big Bend Cactus-Outer-Banks-Bronco
not a bad look at all there

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
LED tails come with the upgraded Sig lights on the BB. Confirmed by Esteban (?) in one of his videos.
I'm about to convert my reservation to an order with Granger, but still bouncing between BB & BD!!

With BD, since I'm ordering the mid-package, I will get LED taillights, right? And the LEDs that come standard are normal LEDs without the extra design features, right? And, I would love to have Ford allow me to switch the rock rails with tube-steps, but I'm sure that won't happen!

What I really want: tube-step, MGV, Signature LEDs, and Advanced 4x4, aluminum wheels!

Anyways, the difference is not too bad, $1763, so I'm trying to figure out what I can live without!

So by tomorrow, I will make my decision, I hope!!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm about to convert my reservation to an order with Granger, but still bouncing between BB & BD!!

With BD, since I'm ordering the mid-package, I will get LED taillights, right? And the LEDs that come standard are normal LEDs without the extra design features, right? And, I would love to have Ford allow me to switch the rock rails with tube-steps, but I'm sure that won't happen!

What I really want: tube-step, MGV, Signature LEDs, and Advanced 4x4, aluminum wheels!

Anyways, the difference is not too bad, $1763, so I'm trying to figure out what I can live without!

So by tomorrow, I will make my decision, I hope!!
Sorry, wrong thread!!

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
GUYS : DONT BUILD AND PRICE ANYTHING WITH ANY ACCESSORIES
** MOST ARE INSTALLED BY THE DEALER, IF YOU INSIST ON HAVING ON YOUR BUILD SHEET IT WILL CONFUSE YOU BECASUE YOU CAN NOT DO APPLES TO APPLES.

+ THE DELAER WILL DELETE ALL DEALER INSTALLED OPTIONS FOR THE ACTUAL ORDER SUBMISSION.

** You can still add to your final order and finance through the dealer.
** Its confusing what options are dealer installed vs factory - Ex: Sound deadening is factory. Lights are dealer....

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s a one shot deal.Get what you want and what you can afford. At these prices whats 3 grand. No regrets better then i should have got the ...........................................later.

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same, adding 4A forced me to add Sasquatch on the BB. I think (hope) that's a glitch. Seems there are quite a few glitches on the BB B&P.
How does 4A differ from the standard BB 4 wheel drive?
Sponsored