Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
paid below invoice for the Badlands Bronco and all included options and coupled with an auto transmission Sasquatch was a no brainer. I think it came out to around $3800 for both the transmission and Sasquatch. The savings would have barely covered the tires much less the other included extras of Sasquatch not to mention it's all warranty backed and I didn't have to worry about shoddy aftermarket work just shoddy factory work.
Ford Bronco BL non vs SAS IMG_20220727_161617
Sponsored

JojoReady

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very nice ride Compta!

Speaking of shoddy factory work, it looks like you have something leaking at the front driveshaft or t case.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice ride Compta!

Speaking of shoddy factory work, it looks like you have something leaking at the front driveshaft or t case.
That picture was taken during summer and that's from the AC dripping.

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True. It stands for Maximum Traction. Designed to be better on road then a MT and quieter also works in the snow/cold better then a Mud Terrain.
You're right, the Sasquatch tires DO have some mild siping in the tread blocks. Not as aggressive as a 'severe snow service' rated A/T tire, but better than nothing. Most/all actual 'mud terrain' tires have zero siping.
fordbronco_parts_07-compressed-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Um, maybe this has been mentioned, but you can actually buy a Badlands. Seems the Pacific Northwest Hairy Man Ape has been put on the chopping block for the foreseeable future. If you are willing to give up the 2.7, Everglades is the only Hard Top Sasquatch version available these days (Heritage/Raptor excepted).

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Um, maybe this has been mentioned, but you can actually buy a Badlands. Seems the Pacific Northwest Hairy Man Ape has been put on the chopping block for the foreseeable future. If you are willing to give up the 2.7, Everglades is the only Hard Top Sasquatch version available these days (Heritage/Raptor excepted).

Are they building some sasquatch just not enough to meet demand or are they not building any?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are they building some sasquatch just not enough to meet demand or are they not building any?
Not sure but they are offering 2,500 reasons to change orders away from sasquatch.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one can deny the fact that non sas looks awful compared to SAS .. I see people posting “only for .5 inches…” etc. Like w your girl, I guess .5 inch is a significant difference 🤷‍♂️ because non-sas can’t come close to the look of SAS
It's always interesting to me when some guy tries to make a point to support his opinion and he starts referencing another man's "inches". I'm glad you feel safe to share what is truly on your mind. Now, can we get back to talking about Broncos?

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the Sasquatch package because I just want to get in and go. That's worth it to me.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure but they are offering 2,500 reasons to change orders away from sasquatch.
Yeah and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it since I'm eligible lol

I'm definitely waiting for closer to the March 7 deadline just in case my number gets pulled between now and then.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's always interesting to me when some guy tries to make a point to support his opinion and he starts referencing another man's "inches". I'm glad you feel safe to share what is truly on your mind. Now, can we get back to talking about Broncos?
its just a joke brah.. I never really thought about it.. prob more interesting you felt strongly enough to reply on it 🤣

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its just a joke brah.. I never really thought about it.. prob more interesting you felt strongly enough to reply on it 🤣
Oh it's definitely more interesting that you now insist it's a "joke". Again, when you think about other guys' inches, I don't judge. All are welcome here.
Sponsored