Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

-203-1594665952.jpg?crop=0.697xw:0.522xh;0.120xw,0.jpg

The optional wheels are high gloss black that match the optional badlands wheel. Are the wheels in the photo above the high gloss black? What are the chances we could get the same tire as badlands with the optional wheels?
Sometimes they do have tire options available.
Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's what I was thinking. A real set of 33s won't be that much smaller than the "35"s on the squatch. Hoping I can fit either 295/70s or 285/75s on the stock steelies without spacers.
The 315s on the on the Squatch are bigger than a "real" 35" so a seat of "real" 33s will be quite a bit smaller than the squatch tires

stobronco

Outer Banks
First Name
STO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's cactus grey, it looks very different depending on the photo or lighting, I think it's available on every model?
Thanks proudy; just as you said that I started wondering if it was the lighting. I like that color second behind the Oxford White that has literally just grown on me after thinking I wanted Shadow Black.

Sponsored

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks proudy; just as you said that I started wondering if it was the lighting. I like that color second behind the Oxford White that has literally just grown on me after thinking I wanted Shadow Black.
Yeah I'm struggling with colours too, I was obsessed with Area 51 until I saw pictures of the Sport in it...now I'm thinking Cactus or Black....really need to see the colours in real life!

stobronco

Outer Banks
First Name
STO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I'm struggling with colours too, I was obsessed with Area 51 until I saw pictures of the Sport in it...now I'm thinking Cactus or Black....really need to see the colours in real life!
Yeah, that's exactly what it is-seeing colors in person. This is really hard (color-wise) but I'm really leaning towards the Oxford White. Besides, I love that white hard top and think it looks great mostly on that OW but also on the Cactus Gray; yet, all colors look pretty good with the white top.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's cactus grey, it looks very different depending on the photo or lighting, I think it's available on every model?
All models with the exception of the base

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SYNC® 4 - 8" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen = base package

SYNC® 4 - 8" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
Swipe Capability and Enhanced Voice Recognition = mid package
Do that many people actually care about enhanced voice recognition? All my vehicles have voice recognition and my phone does to but I’ve yet to use it.... maybe I’m just old school?

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sometimes they do have tire options available.
That's what I'm hoping for since they do it with most of their other vehicles. It would make choosing a trim level easier for me as I don't need the "Squatch" package with those big 'ol 35"s. I'd rather be around 32/33" tires myself as it would fit right in with my limited off road abilities. :) My Jeep has 32's, and they work well with how I off road. Which is mainly the easier trails.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 315s on the on the Squatch are bigger than a "real" 35" so a seat of "real" 33s will be quite a bit smaller than the squatch tires

Hey, they're your tires, you can call them whatever you like. If I'm putting 33s on my vehicle, there will be a 33 somewhere in the measurement. That's 295/70/17 or 285/75/17s, but if you want to call sub 33in tires 33, go ahead. Rounding up is the thing to do. Kinda like calling a 31.6in tire a 32.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, they're your tires, you can call them whatever you like. If I'm putting 33s on my vehicle, there will be a 33 somewhere in the measurement. That's 295/70/17 or 285/75/17s, but if you want to call sub 33in tires 33, go ahead. Rounding up is the thing to do. Kinda like calling a 31.6in tire a 32.
That's all fine and dandy but a 285 is going to be bigger than a 33". Once a 33" is mounted on a wheel and the vehicle is sitting on it it will measure quite a bit shorter than 33".

Wen

Black Diamond
First Name
Wendell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi im new here. i ordered a 2 door Black Diamond and going with the 2.3 L so i can get the manual. I surf a lot so i like the interior and i dont do much off-roading except for going on some muddy trails to get to the water and less so do i go on the sand, so i think the standard set up suits me (no additional packages). I'll probably take this to Hawaii when i move there so i'll i'll have similar terrain plus the red dirt. suggestions on 4x4 set up would be appreciated as well.

i do have some questions regarding upgrading some 'a la carte' options but unsure if you are able to do so. sorry if this has been asked ad nauseam but i could not find any confirmations.

1. can you add front lockers with my set up mentioned above?
2. can you add the upgraded bilstein shocks with my set up?
3. can you add the sway bar disconnect separately? or would you need the front lockers and the upgraded transfer case?

Any help would be appreciated. thanks!
Sponsored