Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

about 43,600 with the 2.3 and 45,600 with the 2.7 based on what pricing assumptions are out now. That’s with the mid package and NO hard top, roof rack or tow package. Don’t know about trail doors.
I pretty much want it to look like this but obviously as a black diamond unless a badlands ends up being cheaper

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread F97263BF-635B-4040-92FF-A220F8CEBD24
Sponsored

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All this reading on B6G and all the specs on the Ford website and I'm not sure how I missed that BD didn't come with the 8" screen(maybe it's because I always planned to get the mid package) . Also, what does this mean? 2nd row privacy and flip-up glass? That flip up is referring to the back, right?

Screenshot_20200922-084438917 (1).jpg

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All this reading on B6G and all the specs on the Ford website and I'm not sure how I missed that BD didn't come with the 8" screen(maybe it's because I always planned to get the mid package) . Also, what does this mean? 2nd row privacy and flip-up glass? That flip up is referring to the back, right?

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Screenshot_20200922-084438917 (1)
I think they all come with the 8 inch screen bro

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

about 43,600 with the 2.3 and 45,600 with the 2.7 based on what pricing assumptions are out now. That’s with the mid package and NO hard top, roof rack or tow package. Don’t know about trail doors.
That's with Granger pricing?

Sponsored

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

About the glass; I am pretty sure that this means that all of the windows to the rear of the driver and front passenger windows are tinted from the factory to include the rear flip up glass.

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every trim should get the 8" screen in the center. The instrument panel however will differ between base/bb/bd and ob/bl/wt, with the higher trims getting the "high level instrument panel".

Privacy glass probably just means tinted glass for 2nd row and rear windows. Flip-up glass probably refers to the back glass window. The only trim that doesn't get privacy glass is base.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every trim should get the 8" screen in the center. The instrument panel however will differ between base/bb/bd and ob/bl/wt, with the higher trims getting the "high level instrument panel".

Privacy glass probably just means tinted glass for 2nd row and rear windows. Flip-up glass probably refers to the back glass window. The only trim that doesn't get privacy glass is base.
Thanks. I was reading it wrong. Got confused for a second.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1600783155635
Privacy glass is just a factory tint for the 2nd row and cargo area windows (obviously including the rear flip up glass).

I thought I saw that too. But then, I saw this and maybe it's just an improved 8" screen?

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1600783155635
As has been pointed out, they ALL come with an 8" screen. The optional thing you see is the system with enhanced voice recognition.

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any one has a pic of cluster in base vs higher trims? I really love that half screen cluster they show in ford website

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi. I was going to do base as that's what my reservation is with. 4dr with 2.7/auto. Then I crunched some numbers with the 6k I plan to put down and I'm pretty sold on Black Diamond. Really want wash out interior and seems this is the lowest line for that. My question is does black diamond come with hard top standard or soft top?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how much a 2dr bd with sasq auto trans would cost with granger pricing. might throw in the trail doors too. can anyone help me out?
Granger is my dealer.
Here is my build and pricing. With survey pricing so it’s subjective...
BD 2 door
$35,129
2.7 AT $3500
Squatch $4500
Roof rails $400
Tow $600
Mid- $1600
Cyber orange $595
Total
$46,324
Without taxes

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personal preference. If I go squatch I want the 2.7. I'm mandatory on getting the manual. So right now I can't do both. I reserve the right to change my mind. Which I'll probably do a few hundred times between now and December.
I hate that we have to choose over the manual or 2.7L. There would be no question on what way to go if the 2.7L came with the manual. I think 2.3L with the Sasquatch will be good but I think it'll be better with the manual. At the moment I'm going with the 2.3L + manual + Sasquatch, and plan on looking into the Ford Performance tune that is available for the Ranger.

Even though the manual is with the smaller engine, for me it's hard to pass up. Even with the Sasquatch now available with it.
Sponsored