Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger is my dealer.
Here is my build and pricing. With survey pricing so it’s subjective...
BD 2 door
$35,129
2.7 AT $3500
Squatch $4500
Roof rails $400
Tow $600
Mid- $1600
Cyber orange $595
Total
$46,324
Without taxes
I think that's pretty fair what you get, even though at that price you're close to Rubicon pricing.
Sponsored

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's with Granger pricing?
Scroll down to the spreadsheet and you'll see a breakdown of all trims pricing with grainger. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

Hi. I was going to do base as that's what my reservation is with. 4dr with 2.7/auto. Then I crunched some numbers with the 6k I plan to put down and I'm pretty sold on Black Diamond. Really want wash out interior and seems this is the lowest line for that. My question is does black diamond come with hard top standard or soft top?
I know for sure the 2dr gets the hard top (obviously) but I think the 4dr is still soft top on the BD.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that's pretty fair what you get, even though at that price you're close to Rubicon pricing.
My guess that a black diamond bronco will outperform the rubicon. Well at least we all hope!?

Sponsored

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hate that we have to choose over the manual or 2.7L. There would be no question on what way to go if the 2.7L came with the manual. I think 2.3L with the Sasquatch will be good but I think it'll be better with the manual. At the moment I'm going with the 2.3L + manual + Sasquatch, and plan on looking into the Ford Performance tune that is available for the Ranger.

Even though the manual is with the smaller engine, for me it's hard to pass up. Even with the Sasquatch now available with it.
I agree with you. Saw yesterday the factory tune on the 2.3 is $850 with the Ranger. Imagine it'll be the same with our Bronco. Kicks us up to 320 hp and 355ft lbs of torque. That should be plenty!

aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree with you. Saw yesterday the factory tune on the 2.3 is $850 with the Ranger. Imagine it'll be the same with our Bronco. Kicks us up to 320 hp and 355ft lbs of torque. That should be plenty!
I agree. and GO DAWGS

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there a thread on B6G talking about factory tunes? Didn't see it in search and never even knew this was a thing.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Especially with a manual it will great, better than the Ranger

Last edited:

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess that a black diamond bronco will outperform the rubicon. Well at least we all hope!?
I think there's a good chance of it being on par or better. The Bad Lands will probably do better because of it's better shocks and stabilizer bar disconnect.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interior options are going to be my deciding factor. Do I like the marine vinyl look over that really awesome looking carpet photo. With carpet and being fine with Medium package, I can get all the off-road capability I want with any model (some need Sasquatch, BD doesn’t). Of course, the final build and price tool will be the ultimate referee.

Musts: Auto, rear locker, medium package (prefer high of course)

I plan to go in to the build tool with an open mind (and patience since it’s going to crash like crazy the first few weeks).

HobbyPro

Black Diamond
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would definitely have put that configuration top of my list but since they said it's not going to happen...at least for this cycle...I had to let that option go. 2 Dr Base with manual with Sasquatch for 5k add-on would have been awesome but not in the cards.
My plan is to get the 4dr BD and get the tow pkg, roof rack, maybe the top and possibly the mid even though I don't want the "safety" features. That will be the family vehicle and my DD. Down the road I will get a 2dr base with a sasquatch pkg and have some fun with that one
Sponsored