Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why hasn't Ford shared some non CGI pictures from all sides of the Black Diamond? It would be nice to see how the 32's look inside those wheel wells.
there are a few side shots around of the Big Bend and the tire sizes are similar. Actually, if I have this correct, the Big Bend tire is slightly taller than the Black Diamond.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1603058822758
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But you can't get the Mid package on the Base, and that is my wife's one condition, so BD it is.
True. I'm not interested in the packages. Nothing with those really make me want it.

Reactions: LMB

Lou

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question:

When any of you reversed the BD do you remember what the base price was? For some reason i thought it was like 33k. But i have been looking at all of them and i just may have mixed numbers up.

Ty for any info

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question:

When any of you reversed the BD do you remember what the base price was? For some reason i thought it was like 33k. But i have been looking at all of them and i just may have mixed numbers up.

Ty for any info
36k for the 2 door when I reserved in July 22

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reactions: Lou

Sponsored

Kenny

Big Bend
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Question:

Ty for any info
Think it’s just over $36k.

Reactions: Lou

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved the Base 4-door on July 15th, but I full intend to switch over to the Black Diamond 4-door Sasquatch (pending any sort of surprises in the B&P). The marine-grade vinyl is nice feature to have out in the AZ heat, and access to both Cactus Gray and the mid-package is too much to pass up, not to mention the modular bumper. (My two sense).

Also, I'm curious to see if any options that are only available on higher trims will be available a la carte.

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True. I'm not interested in the packages. Nothing with those really make me want it.
Well, the Mid has a lot of the basic stuff I want in any vehicle. don't need High or Lux. The Base comes with nothing except push button start, if you're going to Squatch it and use it as a rock crawler then that's the way to go.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, the Mid has a lot of the basic stuff I want in any vehicle. don't need High or Lux. The Base comes with nothing except push button start, if you're going to Squatch it and use it as a rock crawler then that's the way to go.
I wouldn’t say the Base comes with nothing. You get an 8” screen with apple/android CarPlay. The digital trail maps from Ford is on the Base I believe too. So there’s a little bit of spice on the Base trim. Just enough for me at least.

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you know if the BD 2door (hardtop) has rear window defroster as standard equipment? Base has power windows and locks standard too.

I do not want 90% of the stuff in mid package either. I wish there was a key for starting the Bronco if you do not buy the mid package. Using a fob to get in and then putting the fob in my pocket to push a button to start seems silly to me. If I need a fob to get it I would prefer to put a key in and start the Bronco. The key can stay in the ignition until I leave and lock the doors again.

Reactions: JAM

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I want, I can manually set temp in my car that has auto climate