Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn’t say the Base comes with nothing. You get an 8” screen with apple/android CarPlay. The digital trail maps from Ford is on the Base I believe too. So there’s a little bit of spice on the Base trim. Just enough for me at least.
Just push and hold :) I like that it remembers the temp I set and will switch between heat and AC to keep it, or I can turn off auto and set it manually if I want. I always hated the knob where you are guessing what the temp will be. Well that's why they make so many options.

Last edited:

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you know if the BD 2door (hardtop) has rear window defroster as standard equipment? Base has power windows and locks standard too.

I do not want 90% of the stuff in mid package either. I wish there was a key for starting the Bronco if you do not buy the mid package. Using a fob to get in and then putting the fob in my pocket to push a button to start seems silly to me. If I need a fob to get it I would prefer to put a key in and start the Bronco. The key can stay in the ignition until I leave and lock the doors again.
Agree with this. I’ve been stuck with several push button start rental cars. I don’t like them at all.

bentbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thought I’d get a black diamond thread going for all of us that chose this trim what color is everyone leaning towards I was leaning towards cyber orange but my bro said no way get Area 51 I like Area 51 but can’t make out the color it is it has like a greenish bluish hue to it looks gray in some spots hope the dealers will have color swatches

I'm getting the sasquatch in AMB with painted AMB top. Still thinking about Lightning blue but that's only offered on First Edition last I read.

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree with this. I’ve been stuck with several push button start rental cars. I don’t like them at all.
Why would you even take the fob out of your pocket? Not necessary, just get in and push the start button. It is very easy to pop a keyed ignition to steal the vehicle, much harder with a transponder with rolling codes.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But you can't get the Mid package on the Base, and that is my wife's one condition, so BD it is.

Lol, same for me, Wife has to have the Mid or better, so the mid it is.... we picked the BD for the rear locker and the bumpers and all........ On the fence with Sasq package. If they offer the factory lift, I will go that route with larger wheels and tires....

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, same for me, Wife has to have the Mid or better, so the mid it is.... we picked the BD for the rear locker and the bumpers and all........ On the fence with Sasq package. If they offer the factory lift, I will go that route with larger wheels and tires....
Same here, except with the manual. I had a rock crawler for years, over that, now it is trail and adventure wheeling, amazing what you can see and enjoy when you're not spending all of your time looking for rocks or picking your line.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here, except with the manual. I had a rock crawler for years, over that, now it is trail and adventure wheeling, amazing what you can see and enjoy when you're not spending all of your time looking for rocks or picking your line.
Agreed, rock crawling for rock crawling's sake or hiking for hiking's sake or camping for camping's sake doesn't make much sense to me, I do all of the above to see places, hunt or fish...a means to an end.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, rock crawling for rock crawling's sake or hiking for hiking's sake or camping for camping's sake doesn't make much sense to me, I do all of the above to see places, hunt or fish...a means to an end.
Don't hunt any longer (too much time in a combat zone) but fishing, hell yea!! Pan fried trout and scrambled eggs for breakfast!!

Sponsored

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why would you even take the fob out of your pocket? Not necessary, just get in and push the start button. It is very easy to pop a keyed ignition to steal the vehicle, much harder with a transponder with rolling codes.
Without the mid package you only have a half a system. The rolling code push button ignition. The fob will be needed to unlock the doors.
Therefor I would need to take fob out and push unlock to get in the vehicle. If I didn't put it back in my pocket prior to getting in (at 6'4" it will not happen after sitting in drivers seat) or I will set them down somewhere and forget them when I leave.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why I still have my jeep crawler for that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, almost considered selling it.. almost!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why I still have my jeep crawler for that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, almost considered selling it.. almost!
I did sell the 4Runner & trailer, wasn't street legal so had to park it off street, finally ran out of room. Got a great deal on it from a suit that wanted to be all manly and shit :)

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question since I just started eyeballing BD. I have seen mentioned the Sasquatch package was priced at $3500 on the survey. Is this accurate or was it $5000? If this is the case it makes switching to BD from BB a no brainer if going Squatch.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Quick question since I just started eyeballing BD. I have seen mentioned the Sasquatch package was priced at $3500 on the survey. Is this accurate or was it $5000? If this is the case it makes switching to BD from BB a no brainer if going Squatch.
It was a survey price of 4500. B&P on Friday will have the actual price.
Sponsored