Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw on the B&P thread that a lot of people are finding bugs, but here's one I didn't see anyone else mentioning (though I may have just missed it):

Does anyone see an option for the overhead switches? I thought that would be available on the Black Diamond (which B&P put me back onto after building both a big bend and black diamond and saw they cost the same for what I wanted unless it's just wrong)

***UPDATE*** The switches showed up as included when I went back to build it again.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread CG BD Bronco build
Sponsored

Last edited:

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw on the B&P thread that a lot of people are finding bugs, but here's one I didn't see anyone else mentioning (though I may have just missed it):

Does anyone see an option for the overhead switches? I thought that would be available on the Black Diamond (which B&P put me back onto after building both a big bend and black diamond and saw they cost the same for what I wanted unless it's just wrong)
Yeah, they're present. I put them on a Base I priced out earlier.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

they are there. I saw them already included

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, they're present. I put them on a Base I priced out earlier.
Do you remember what they were priced at as the option on the base?

Sponsored

Omarius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can't get a manual transmission with the mid package?? Is this for real?? What the hell is Ford thinking?

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Most likely due to automatic braking feature. I believe you can’t have that with a manual in other manufacturers as well.

You can't get a manual transmission with the mid package?? Is this for real?? What the hell is Ford thinking?

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No rock rails standard on the BD? They only list as standard on the BL. The pdf they circulated second page under standard equipment definitely says rock rails. (Oddly enough if you build a BL, it will let you add them even though they are included. info only lists included on Badlands).

Or am I missing something?

(Actually, it lists rock rails on the info that you get to from the main page where you select your model to build so maybe rock rails is broken/incorrect).

Last edited:

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No rock rails standard on the BD? They only list as standard on the BL. The pdf they circulated second page under standard equipment definitely says rock rails. (Oddly enough if you build a BL, it will let you add them even though they are included. info only lists included on Badlands).

Or am I missing something?

(Actually, it lists rock rails on the info that you get to from the main page where you select your model to build so maybe rock rails is broken/incorrect).
Somebody on another thread said they thought the added cost was an upgraded high performance rock rail because BL had the same charge.

Sponsored

Internally_Combusted

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy C10
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There seem to be a lot of errors on the B&P. I don't trust it. The 2.7 is currently including the auto for a total of $1895 but if you build an outerbanks, which comes with the auto standard, the 2.7 is still $1895. I am guessing the auto is not a free inclusion and the B&P is just all kind of wrong.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had to go through the B&P quickly because of work so I’m sure I missed a bunch but I was happy to see Bimini soft top for 2dr. Three questions...

1. Is stand alone Dual Zone Electronic Temp Control worth it?

2. is paint protection worth it? (I’m most likely race red if that makes a difference).

3. Did I read it correctly that there is an optional 4.7 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio?

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I highly prefer manual ac controls too, I can adjust it without even looking at the dials.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They're making everyone step up to Badlands if you want a manual with any features. They're torpedoing manual sales in such an obvious way that it almost has to be on purpose...

Magoo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Regarding dual climate zones, depends on your passenger. If your wife is like mine and will wear tiny little shoes with no socks in the middle of February, then it's worth every penny. My tacoma doesn't have it, and I regret not getting it every time we ride together.
Sponsored