Black Diamond Bronco Thread

BuckyBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Alltrack
Doesn't the BL make more sense in this scenario? It has everything from the sasquatch as well as the front sway bar disconnect and you'll be able to get the high or lux packages if any of that is desirable to you.
In a sense, yes. However, I have no interest in high or lux packages, and the there's no way I'm paying $50k+ for a vehicle with all black interior and bright orange accents. :LOL:

Advertisement

Jarrett

Black Diamond
First Name
JJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, 91 & 98 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

I am confused about the upper dash color on the BD. The video states it is Dark Space Gray however pictures look more like the cactus gray which is on the Bandlands. Any additional information on this?
I believe it is the same upper dash as Badlands. You can see in these screen captures from the materials video that it is a shade of lighter gray. Note in one of the pictures it looks extremely light because it is in direct sunlight.

EF45A7F9-6B4A-4FAE-95F4-2B4FE81EAEC4.jpeg

8FFC3EC4-DA51-4E86-8316-166FD6BE4AB5.jpeg

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Tundra
Little better image of a stock BD tire

ABAEE130-A28D-4982-A54C-E7448C2F3598.jpeg
The more I read about this tire, the more stoked I am. What a tire. But when I switch to the aluminum, nice-looking rims, which are the SAME SIZE, it switches to a M/T tire? Any idea why or what tire that is? I don't want to pick between the great tire and the crappy rims.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 14 Ford Fusion, 05 Volvo V70R
Clubs

The more I read about this tire, the more stoked I am. What a tire. But when I switch to the aluminum, nice-looking rims, which are the SAME SIZE, it switches to a M/T tire? Any idea why or what tire that is? I don't want to pick between the great tire and the crappy rims.
Yeah, let's hope they don't switch out the tire supplier between now and then.

BroncoJay

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Dang I guess I didn’t notice it switched the tire

Ya that makes no sense

dejones64

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Lancer
Clubs

I think B&P thinks by going to that particular rim you want Sasquatch.

Grizzly

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Clubs

841A11D4-99CA-4F1F-B663-21209DC066F3.jpeg

This photo seems to do the stock 265 tires more justice than the standard B&P CGI. I’ll be rolling aluminums right now but as mine is priced right now, it’s about 3500 for Sasquatch...... worth? This will be my first real DD + off-roader

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Tundra
841A11D4-99CA-4F1F-B663-21209DC066F3.jpeg

This photo seems to do the stock 265 tires more justice than the standard B&P CGI. I’ll be rolling aluminums right now but as mine is priced right now, it’s about 3500 for Sasquatch...... worth? This will be my first real DD + off-roader
You know, I guess I just jumped at the chance to dump those ugly stock rims....is there some reason I'd prefer them?

ChapEJF

Black Diamond
First Name
Everett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Clubs

You know, I guess I just jumped at the chance to dump those ugly stock rims....is there some reason I'd prefer them?
[/QUOTE]
Steel rims will bend but seldom break. That means they may be repairable on the trail, and might I add that they are lovably ugly. To me the whole Black Diamond theme is understated capability. This trim is not flashy; it is the embodiment of practicality. Just my $.02, hope it helps.

dejones64

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Lancer
Clubs

Steel rims will bend but seldom break. That means they may be repairable on the trail, and might I add that they are lovably ugly. To me the whole Black Diamond theme is understated capability. This trim is not flashy; it is the embodiment of practicality. Just my $.02, hope it helps.
[/QUOTE]
I was always a "pretty rims" guy but reading posts out here I decided to stick with the stock steelies on BD. Kind of a retro, rugged look.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Clubs

You guys had me excited for a minute on the optional wheels getting the multi terrains. Look closely.

09400EE0-22FD-4174-A4F0-B85DD4057F2B.jpeg

Advertisement

Advertisement