Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still have mine

IMG_2314.JPG

IMG_0258.jpeg
I still have my 2008 Gray Ex. Love the rubber interior and the massive cargo space. Ask myself why Ford couldn't have matched certain aspects i.e. the rear seats pop out easily.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is my dream scenario as well
That would be nice. I think the Sasquatch and tax may top you out there. Thinking best case scenario that is 3k probably closer to 5k , engine, no idea probably another 3-5k and mid pack will be about 1k maybe a little less. I’m hoping for the best myself, I’m planning to top out under 40k. So it’ll probably be a stock bd. Wash out floors are a make it or break it deal for me. Almost everything else I can get by without.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the abundance of interior space in the element is nothing short of amazing
Ain't that the truth. It's amazing how many have turned it into a camper. It's Hard to believe how much room is in there

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, those just seemed like a great car. I just wish the looked more bad ass and had a removable roof.
Has a rear sunroof, but that's as far as it went

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m trying to figure out

I could be guess

the black diamond is the orange one on the cover of motor trend. The one they show with the cactus one with the white top
Idk i got to check that out

Fubl

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 buick lesabre
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i am thinking Black diamond in cyber orange 2 dr with 2.3 /man with white top. Tow package and maybe Mid depending on price.

Waiting for B&P before putting in reservation or this next payday whichever comes first. I work for one of the larger dealer chains so will probably by from there closest ford dealer and spend a extended weekend driving it back.

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 XLT Super Crew Short Bed 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the abundance of interior space in the element is nothing short of amazing
Agreed. We had one for about 5 years and I loved it. So much usable space. Was perfect with one kid and a dog. As soon as second kid came we needed a bit more room. I ended up trading it in for by F150 SuperCrew. I do miss the shorter vehicle and the rubber floor. This is why I am going with the 2-door BD.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The thing is with a vehicle that can go topless, carpet sucks. For muddy boots and such, Weather Tech is great - they're (well a knock-off) what I use in my Jeep Liberty with carpet. Makes clean-up after muddy boots super easy and the carpet stays nice and clean.

But with a vehicle that can go topless it makes it so much easier to run topless (or with a bikini) even with there is a threat of rain. Or maybe caught in a pop-up shower. In a carpeted vehicle the carpet gets soggy and it is a pain.

In my old Jeep Wrangler I pulled the carpets out the first time they got soaked in a stream crossing and never put them back in. Ran that Jeep for a year in nothing more than a bikini top and doors (lived in AZ at the time, but that year included monsoon season and an unusual snow one Easter that we headed to the mountains in).

The floors in the Black Diamond are a huge selling point for me. (Oh - and if I did wear muddy boots into the Bronco a lot, I'd probably consider some Weather Tech floor mats - just because for that scenario it is super nice to just be able to pull the floor mats and hose them off).
I can’t get on board with the grey hardtop. Will most likely fade.

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed. We had one for about 5 years and I loved it. So much usable space. Was perfect with one kid and a dog. As soon as second kid came we needed a bit more room. I ended up trading it in for by F150 SuperCrew. I do miss the shorter vehicle and the rubber floor. This is why I am going with the 2-door BD.
It was crazy big. Like an 80's Grand Wagoneer or Suburban...Not many cars can claim that the back seat is spacious and pleasurable to ride in The interior space should be a benchmark for any mid size SUV and even the Bronco.

Last edited: