Any guesses on how much...

Mid package
Hardtop(white)
Sasquatch
V6 $$
Would all cost?

I want a 4 door with the above added.
Starting at $38,545
Any chance I stay under $50k MSRP/pre taxes/fees?
That's what I am wondering also. I figure mid+hardtop+V6+auto = 7K Squatch is unknown but you are starting with some of the pieces i.e. rear locker and bash plates so maybe another 3-4K? So 10-11K total. I hope this is a high estimate and Ford surprises us all on the upgrades.
Sponsored

Reactions: RLW

Dudie7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Mid package
Hardtop(white)
Sasquatch
V6 $$
Would all cost?

Starting at $38,545
Man, I doubt it...I'm looking at pretty much the same package and I'm hoping it stays around $50k with Z-plan.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I doubt it...I'm looking at pretty much the same package and I'm hoping it stays around $50k with Z-plan.
With my rough guess of what I think all that is going to cost I think it may be right at 50k.

Sasquatch guess ~4k. Based off the f250 tremor package =4k
Unsure about mid but I hope it’s ~ 2k. But I guess could be more?
2.7 and auto: Really no idea 2k? 3k? Surely not 4?
Hardtop: 1-1.5? Jeep charges 1.3 so..?

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m in the same boat. My wife and I discussed it and she insisted on the 2 dr because it’s what I wanted. Thankfully we have a 4 dr car that will keep this situation as workable.

I’ll still have 2 car seats in the Bronco, but they’ll barely get used. When the Bronco gets delivered I’ll have a 3 and 5 year old. We’re close to being down to 1 full fledged car seat.
If they're in a booster and a forward-facing then you won't be too bad. At booster age they seat themselves. Trying to contort yourself around the B pillar to get a kid into a rear facing seat would be just hellacious.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I was and started tinkering with the math..Base is $33,200 vs BD $38,545
Difference of $5,345 for the following "Extras" over the base..

-+2 Goat mode
-32" tire
-Steel bumpers
-Rock rails
-Bash Plates
-Overhead aux switches
-Rubber floor with drain plugs
-Marine seats
-Locking rear Dif

I really just wanted the bumpers (I hate plastic, but I'msure someone will make an aftermarket one), The aux switch (having them pre-wired saves me time when I add aftermarket lights), Rubber floor (I have dogs and getting dog hair off carpet on vehicles suck), Marine seats (same reasoning with dogs on cloth seats)....the rest I can live without. The whole package sure worth the "extra" $5k...but for what I need, is it Worth it? I really want to do the sas pack, but will I be better to use that $5k towards the sas pack on a base and just do aftermarket on the "extras" I really want?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The whole package sure worth the "extra" $5k...but for what I need, is it Wirth it?
I think if Rubber floor with drain plugs was available on "Base", that trim alone would account for >50% of total Bronco sales.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they're in a booster and a forward-facing then you won't be too bad. At booster age they seat themselves. Trying to contort yourself around the B pillar to get a kid into a rear facing seat would be just hellacious.
Agreed. By that time I’ll have a 3 and 5 year old. Both will be forward facing and in smaller footprint type seats.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a Badlands 4door reserved and was planning on 2.3 manual, mid package, but some posts indicating this might be over $50k has me seriously considering Black Diamond, adding 210 front and lockers if I want, Ford or aftermarket small lift, fender flare and do my own wheels and 35s if I choose. I believe the 4.46 gears should be sufficient unless there turns out to be an option for 4.7. I need the marine grade vinyl and washout floors. This Bronco will do beach duty and maybe some camping or easy trails so I don’t need front sway disconnect or really even front lockers. I live on a sandbar.
Then you really need the Cactus and white concept they showed at the debut. If that’s not a beach Bronco I don’t know what is.

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the surveys out and potential pricing the BD to me still is a great base.

Getting the 2.7 with auto for $3500, the mid package for $1500, Tow Hitch $600 and $1900 for the top option still makes it a very attractive vehicle for $46,045 and if the 17" Black High gloss aluminum wheels aren't to bad, add those .... I think the 32" tires will look good.

Then again the Wild Track at $51,370 is attractive

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reasons I got the BD:
rubber floor/drains
rear locker
steel bumpers
rock rails
steel wheels (love the look)
4.46 gears

What I am not happy about is the BD comes with General Grabbers. Yeah, Generals.
I will be replacing at the dealership with Cooper ST MAXX 285/75/17s

Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let FORD know your displeasure with the Grabbers. We have a year to get it right.
Love that BD build. The 285/75 17 are close to sasquash in diameter , easy to balance etc. The fancy shocks will be cheap once the lifters go to work.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mid package
Hardtop(white)
Sasquatch
V6 $$
Would all cost?

Starting at $38,545
Guessing 51k+ttl

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone here leaning or buying the Black Diamond JUST for the seat covers and floor covering?

I wont off road near as much as many of you will, but this will be our go to vehicle to go to the beach with. I just dont want to drop $$$ on seat covers and rubber mats to cover.
If that's where the math is, a custom install on the base would be WAY cheaper. The base is about 28K. The BD is 36K. Replacement vinyl flooring by itself is $150 from a random sample. The work ripping and gluing it can only cost a couple hundred bucks. Vinyl aftermarket upholstery and installation is about a grand or so. So maybe $1500 or $2K total, doing none of the work and paying all of the money - you save $6K.

Edprem

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok hive mind.... i am trying to understand the logic of the mid package. There is nothing there that interests me. Just more stuff to go bad. Heated seats? I’m in TX. Remote start? I’m getting the manual, so not an option. Lighted vanity mirrors, nope. NAV? Subscription So nope. All of the safety stuff? For those who text while driving, don’t need it. The list goes on.
Anyone else feel this way? I would love to get the LUX without the MID or HIGH.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok hive mind.... i am trying to understand the logic of the mid package. There is nothing there that interests me. Just more stuff to go bad. Heated seats? I’m in TX. Remote start? I’m getting the manual, so not an option. Lighted vanity mirrors, nope. NAV? Subscription So nope. All of the safety stuff? For those who text while driving, don’t need it. The list goes on.
Anyone else feel this way? I would love to get the LUX without the MID or HIGH.
I wish they would let you just pick items from the packs,like you most of the mid/high i don't need,only want the onboard 110v inverter and better stereo.come on B/P we need answers
Sponsored