Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question maybe for the jeep folks on here. What trim of the jeep is equivalent to the Black Diamond?
I saw somewhere the the BD was matched with the Jeep Willys..?
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't doubt you BJ - but would they already know the invoice amount on these Bronco models?
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1598663400987

I have the X plan and my dealer is Granger here in my home state of Iowa... this is a spreadsheet that was put together to show some of the dealers and their specific offers

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have we seen any pictures yet of the Bd interior ? Other than that tight pic on the ford site of the drain plug I don’t think I’ve seen any full pics of it’s interior

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have we seen any pictures yet of the Bd interior ? Other than that tight pic on the ford site of the drain plug I don’t think I’ve seen any full pics of it’s interior

There are no pictures of any production level interiors, All the Broncos thus far have come with the warning the interiors are preproduction and not representative of any final interior options.

Sponsored

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are no pictures of any production level interiors, All the Broncos thus far have come with the warning the interiors are preproduction and not representative of any final interior options.
He’s talking about the CGI one on ford’s website. Looks like black with tan/brown stitching.

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

there was the hacked/released 3D images of some interior colors and fabrics. Was the catus grey show/tester with white interior the marine grade vinyl seats ?

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1598812350258

this is from the “hacked” build and price site that isn’t live yet.
You can zoom in and see the seats.
No one knows how final this is so take it with a grain of salt. But the seats look two tone to me. With a light gray on the edges and darker in center.
Also obviously not a picture but CGI
So to answer you question after all that. No, I have not seen a picture of black Diamond interior.
?

Side note: like the name. I was a big Jake the snake Roberts wrestling fan as a kid.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
just like the book...'50 shades of grey'

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1598815162351

Sponsored

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Black diamond is on my short list. Like the capability it will have and comes standard with some bits I would want to add to a different trim.

I would do 2.3 stick and probably mid package because I could afford to and it has a few nice features. Heated seats etc.

Color. Ugh. Not decided.

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depending on option prices......I want the Black Diamond....Squatch pkg....V6,Auto.....4 door....Both tops.....and if I can get it...and additional 2" lift........if options are to pricey....then it will be the Base with the same set ups....

Reactions: RLW

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm still struggling with the MIC Gray top. I feel like the only color it looks good with is Cactus Gray and the Cyber Orange, but I don't think a four-door is going to look good in Cyber Orange.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was debating between BD and BL, but I recently found an excel sheet that was setup to display MSRP and the MSRP of options that calculated monthly payment with added information (downpayment, rate, etc.). I'm firmly in team Black Diamond now. 2DR, Mid, Tow and Roof rack are going to happen. I'm debating on 2.7L w/ AT and a painted Modular hardtop (if available on 2Dr).

I adjusted the sheet to invoice pricing from different posts and I estimated what the invoice pricing would be on options from a Granger post from awhile ago. Just a rough estimate. After putting all this info in and working the numbers, it just makes more sense for my family's budget to go BD. Along with the idea that I won't ever really need the off-road capabilities of the Badlands. I wanted the 33's, but... I think we'll figure out a way to make them work on the Black Diamond down the road.
Sponsored

Last edited: