Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is the possibility of a "Non Squatch" Black Diamond being able to selectively apply the brake on a spinning (or "in the air") front tire....as a substitute for having a locker in the front M190 diff?

Maybe one of the G.O.A.T. modes uses factory "traction control" technology to do this automagically?
I would be very surprised if it didn't.
Sponsored

stik0401

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang and new Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does this look like textured vinyl or leather? If this is the marine vinyl, it’s look way nicer than I expected
EA906BD0-AEC0-4D85-BDA5-AEA7D3391468.png
I wondered the same thing when I saw that pic. It does imply easy to clean marine vinyl.

kmonares

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BD: 2 door, sasquatch, cyber orange, just placed reservation. Im just so damned excited!!!!!!
One of my dads good friends has a 1966 Early bronco at it was the best vehicle ever to drive in the hills. turns sharper and rides nicer than a wrangler. i hope the new bronco here will be alot more pleasurable to drive than the wranglers.

Question, Just saw a video that stated the Sasquatch package is only available with the 10sp auto?!!!!! i really want it with the 2.3l and 7speed manual to creep around the ranch and not worry about the gas pedal.

stik0401

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang and new Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey!

Reserved a Big Bend on the 18th, 2 days later watched a YouTube video by Overland Bound on specing an Overland ready rig and I instantly regretted the Big Bend, knew I should've gone with a Black Diamond I just couldn't decide between the 2!!! Glad I'll be able to change at order!

I'm going with Sasquatch for sure but can't decide on mid or not...only reason I'd want it is remote start and heated seats(it gets a little chilly up here in the North East!!) depends on price for the package but hoping I can add them on their own!

Was fully set on Area 51 too but then I saw the real life shots of Cactus and now I'm torn haha

First time buying a brand new car and I'm all over the place with the options ?

Cheers
Ash
You can change trim level when you place your order without loosing your place in line. You just cannot switch from 2d to 4d.

Sponsored

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blacksquatch 2d in black, murder it out. Hoping for red signature rings around the headlights, winch, snorkel and cargo rails/roof rack with attachment points for hi-lift and rotopax. Hopefully all available from the factiry catalog. I get xplan pricing so fingers crossed I can fit it all in at 45k or under.

I am an old school 80's kid that grew up on AD&D... Would love the red rings to turn the Bronco into a Nightmare. Hsunt the dreams of jeepers...

Sergio El Bailador

Black Diamond
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If money weren't a factor I'd go with Badlands but realistically I'm targeting the BD.

The online configurator will probably answer these for me next month but I'm hoping the 360 camera for parking and trail visibility will be an option, along with the 12" screen and signature LED's.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door BD with Sasquatch, 2.7/auto, hardtop, and mid package is what I would like.
I wonder how much those options will be?
$3,500-4 for 2.7/auto
No idea about the Sasquatch package. Hopefully not more than $4,000. That is what ford sales the F250 tremor package for and it seems similar. (actually tremor pkg may include more).
Not a clue what the Mid package and hardtop would be. maybe $2,000 for both?

Was hoping to stay below $50,000.
Those numbers seem like a decent guess?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question, Just saw a video that stated the Sasquatch package is only available with the 10sp auto?!!!!! i really want it with the 2.3l and 7speed manual to creep around the ranch and not worry about the gas pedal.
The Badlands come with 4.70 gears and some type of suspension lift, so that might be your best option to get the manual and then put 35s on it.

I am hoping we will have the option to get the 4.70s on the BD when we build it, but I would guess 35s won't clear without some type of lift.

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Trailblazer / 88.5 Samurai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Black Diamond with Squach pkg, Cactus gray and area 51 options are on the table. white top and white grill on both. Gotta have the light cloth interior! this is what I want however, not sure the light cloth and white grill is going to be an available option with Black Diamond. :/

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been going over all the different packages daily and it seems the Black diamond may be the way to go, comes standard with the rear locker, skid plates, steel bumpers, overhead aux switches, vinyl seats, rubber floors, etc. I think here in so Cal that's all I'd ever need, I've gotten through some crazy terrain with people who only had rwd trucks, and my Mustang has taken me places it shouldn't have lol. While I want the Sasquatch package, I think it may be overkill considering how most of my driving would be on the streets, but I wonder how capable the Bronco will be without a front locker? Its still 4WD, from what I understand Fords 4WD system can transfer power to any wheel, just can't lock the front axle without the locker?

The only thing that gives me second thoughts is the shocks, I NEED those Bilsteins, my past 2 cars have been base models and I always regretted not getting the good stuff from the factory. I really really hope Ford allows us to add the Bilsteins as a stand alone option, shouldn't have to move up to a Badlands or have to get 35" tires just to get good shocks.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only thing that gives me second thoughts is the shocks, I NEED those Bilsteins, my past 2 cars have been base models and I always regretted not getting the good stuff from the factory. I really really hope Ford allows us to add the Bilsteins as a stand alone option, shouldn't have to move up to a Badlands or have to get 35" tires just to get good shocks.

It won't take long for the aftermarket to give you better. Should be fairly simple to swap in new coilovers. I must have the manual, so I figure that's the route I'll go. Just might take 6 months or so after deliveries start.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dad and I both might be joining y’all. Those vinyl seats look amazing. Might be worth the price of admission :ROFLMAO:

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Squatch includes the M210

21_Bronco_lineup_HR.pdf
I had the same question, as the 210 is listed as available but it doesn’t specifically mention it in the Squatch package.....given everything going on with the marketing, I haven’t wanted to assume its included. Thanks.