Sponsored

Black Diamond vs Jeep Willys (Comparison)

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was waiting to order a 2Dr 6MT Bronco BD; decided to order a 2024 Willys Wrangler instead, given that there’s not a definitive date for MT Bronco availability.

Optioned the Wrangler in 2dr with the MT & V6. Kept the soft top rather than opting for the hard-top, and added the convenience group so that I could get heated seats and steering wheel. MSRP is just shy of $44k; dealer quoted me about $40k after dealer fees (but before tax and registration).

E. J

Big Bend
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SCab 4X4 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Seeing movement with your order @ecomguy? I'm still on the fence about ordering.

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seeing movement with your order @ecomguy? I'm still on the fence about ordering.
Not yet, and no one with MT orders on Jlwrangler forum has reported movement yet. Thankfully 2023 manuals held up by the latest recall have been getting delivered. Rumor has it 2024 MT production will start late August or early September.

E. J

Big Bend
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SCab 4X4 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not yet, and no one with MT orders on Jlwrangler forum has reported movement yet. Thankfully 2023 manuals held up by the latest recall have been getting delivered. Rumor has it 2024 MT production will start late August or early September.
Good to hear at least the '23 models are getting released to new owners. I've set a reminder for mid September to order the Wrangler as I don't want it until December. Still undecided about a manual or automatic.
Sponsored