Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I'll start a channel reacting to real life.

You know,
traffic jams,
WalMart lines,
traffic updates where they play the background music so loud you can't hear the pertinent traffic info,
ice cream headaches, gas bubbles, red wake-up eyes.
Trying to explain to the Autozone guy why a MT/AT has no bearing on wipers or headlight bulbs...List goes on.
Ok there Jerry Seinfeld... It's been done... Sounds like a YouTube channel "about nothing" 🤣

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We wanted to build it too but with how bad the build quality is on our bronco I just don’t want to. I think the Braptor will be way better suited for what we want to do plus will give us some good videos on a stock one. I don’t think many people will take the Braptor and treat it how we will to see how good or bad it is. And then mod from there or maybe not. Maybe it will be so good it won’t need mods.
Damn, with all the grief.... should have just posted the video of the new PUP .lol

Are you guys doing anything at Trail Hero in October? Im coming up to run a few trails.

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven’t time to search all 19 pages (apologies) but has the question been asked whether LiteBrite’s going to test the Bronco Raptor?

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No surprise. They like rock crawling on 40s.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok there Jerry Seinfeld... It's been done... Sounds like a YouTube channel "about nothing" 🤣
The good thing is there’s a whole generation of YT followers who have zero clue what you are talking about!
So it will seem like a novel idea.
I have to learn the art of making a 3 minute video stretch out to 34.82 minutes with lots of filler. Maybe some product placement.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

get it while you can! My wife has phenomenal genes and has been solicited for foot photos and interestingly as a hobby dresses as a mermaid and owns several tails. Maybe that’s an angle for us. 🧜‍♂️👀🤷‍♂️
There is definitely a market for foot fetish photos.

Sponsored
OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I disagree with a lot of what Kevin said. Still like their content, watch all their videos. I understand it's a business and I applaud them for that. They have a great gig doing what they like.

I honestly get the impression that Brittany is the brains of the operation. Not a dumb blonde, not an airhead, she is the one that figured out how to make a living at being on social media. @LiteBrite stirred the pot a bit, I felt like it was a predetermined outcome for the Bronco based on previous content. They both work hard, but Brittany was the one editing all of the content.

As for the OF... that's j just business. They are hopefully socking away money and can retire early... if you know people are willing to pay a lot of money to look at you, why wouldn't you monetize it.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you know people are willing to pay a lot of money to look at you, why wouldn't you monetize it.
Reason number 7,973 that I will work until I'm dead. Too damn ugly.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t time to search all 19 pages (apologies) but has the question been asked whether LiteBrite’s going to test the Bronco Raptor?
Boy your missing out.
442e358e108d08e7f%2Ftumblr_peltudpjvE1xyw659o1_500.gif
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.