First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Judging from your assets I’m not surprised the estimators are off.

What people don’t realize is that it first takes someone interesting to make a successful channel. And then it’s a ton of work. Editing what looks like is a simple video can take hours and sometimes days. And then in order to maintain your audience you have to continually produce content, non-stop. Which is also why people make these “10 things I love/hate” videos. Easy content to make and usually controversial.

Keep up the great work. You deserve the success.
Someone that actually understands!!! People don’t realize it’s 24/7 work. Our vacations are work. The day you stop uploading is the day you make no more money. People have short attention spans these days and staying on top of and in front of people is super hard these days. Averaging millions of views a month isn’t easy and as of spring this year we have uploaded over 500 videos in 4 years. 500 hundred videos in 4 years. That’s absolutely insane by anyones standards. I wish more people actually understood a fraction of the work this takes.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford must have upgraded the build quality from 21 to 2022. I have a 2022 2 door Sasquatch and it's not as squeaky or flimsy as yours. Not yet anyway. I don't think the rear AC on the floor will be as big of an issue either with it being a 2 door.

I do know one thing is for sure I would never compare my 2022 2 door Bronco Sasquatch to my 2014 Subaru WRX hatch that I use to own. It's not even in the same universe to even speak of the two in the same conversation when it comes to off road capability.

I actually think you would have been served better getting a 2 door Bronco Sasquatch over that big fat Raptor. That Raptor is super heavy and 8+ inches wider then an already wide standard Bronco. I can't even imagine wider. My wide hood on my standard Bronco has plenty of blind spot enough in the front. I pulled it in my 2 door garage 3 days ago and basically rock crawled over my generator. Lol. It's a tight fit with the Jeep being parked on the other side.
I think that it is fair to say that Bronco first year quality is exactly what you would expect it to be, highly variable. I have seen examples of the Bronco that have been (by comparison) a complete trainwreck according to their owners and then the opposite end of the spectrum, like mine, nearly flawless.

For me... Seriously, this has been one of the best built vehicles that I have ever owned. Nearly everything has been at or above the expectation with regards to quality, durability, fit, and finish. I was extremely picky at delivery and looked high and low for defects... I found one! Only one, and I zip tied the coolant hose that would have otherwise been cut through by the engine pulley. I have had 0 down time, 0 problems, and I do drive it enthusiastically. I have put over 33,000 miles on it in 9 months!

So I believe that LIte Brite may have gotten a Bronco with a few more teething issues than mine, and I wouldn't blame them for being frustrated... However, I think that the real story is being able to get the Raptor, which is definitely more their cup of tea than even a Badlands would be. Sure, maybe they had some frustrations, but why build a Bronco when you can build a BRaptor? The BRaptor is much more in line with their off-roading activity than the stock Bronco is. Just like the Rubicon 392 is much more in line with their content than a standard Rubicon.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure what you are laughing at. 24.99 x a few thousands paid subs = a whole LOT of money. Don’t forget to add the paid DMs which equal or surpass the monthly fee.
No hate on your hustle... It's real money. So make it, enjoy it, and smile all the way to the bank!

Make sure you invest it, it won't last forever... although, I have to believe that there is some 70 year old woman who has found a niche and is making stupid bank on a granny fetish... selling bathwater and farts.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is definitely a lot of money. When I start my channel I might have to do a Beard fetish Onlyfans 🤔

20220821_144808.jpg
Someone is going to get lost in those eyes and hit the $$$ button to slide into his DM's. LOL.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I disagree with a lot of what Kevin said. Still like their content, watch all their videos. I understand it's a business and I applaud them for that. They have a great gig doing what they like.

I honestly get the impression that Brittany is the brains of the operation. Not a dumb blonde, not an airhead, she is the one that figured out how to make a living at being on social media. @LiteBrite stirred the pot a bit, I felt like it was a predetermined outcome for the Bronco based on previous content. They both work hard, but Brittany was the one editing all of the content.

As for the OF... that's j just business. They are hopefully socking away money and can retire early... if you know people are willing to pay a lot of money to look at you, why wouldn't you monetize it.
She's actually a hell of a spotter (I am also willing to bet she's a pretty good navigator when she can keep from peeing herself and not get motion sickness - being a great navigator is harder than driving IMHO).

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone that actually understands!!! People don’t realize it’s 24/7 work. Our vacations are work. The day you stop uploading is the day you make no more money. People have short attention spans these days and staying on top of and in front of people is super hard these days. Averaging millions of views a month isn’t easy and as of spring this year we have uploaded over 500 videos in 4 years. 500 hundred videos in 4 years. That’s absolutely insane by anyones standards. I wish more people actually understood a fraction of the work this takes.
Most people don’t understand how air gets in the tires let alone the logistics of a successful YouTube channel.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also whoever posted about and keeps posting about the OF page has literally sent hundreds of people to the page to sign up. It’s nearly 300 people in 48 hours at $25 a person. So thank you for that. If you think that’s some hole I need to quit digging then you are not a smart person. Thanks for keeping the thread alive!
Don't you need to be a sponsor on B6G to sell things? :unsure:

Last edited:

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't you need to be a sponsor on B6G to sell things? :unsure:
We’ll, I’m not the one posting about it or adding links or complaining about it. This is all on a select few others who are trying to do damage but instead made us thousands of dollars in just a few hours.

-g-funk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco XLT 5.8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to hear. I have a 2 door on order. Have you had anyone in the back with the AC on?
Took a 400 mile round trip in July in the middle of a Texas summer with a 4 year old and a 7 year old. There was TONS of complaining but NONE were about the AC!

Sponsored

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Slow Golf clap for your media life hardships.

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lite Brite I’m super jealous. I only wish my small chested wife would charge $25 a look for thousands of strangers and talk about trucks to idiots willing to watch. You’re living the dream. Just don’t talk like you didn’t get paid for shitting on Ford.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.