Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just buy a black one. it's the same color 99% of the time
This isn't a lie. The AMB Broncos at Off-Roadeo completely faked me out for the first day and a half where I thought they were SB.

That said - I really liked it in person. Especially the metallic.
Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Ford Motor Company - your broken reservation site, your inability to properly inform dealerships of the ordering process, you overpromising on top options then taking them away, your crappy consolation prizes, you screwing over 2door reservation holders, whatever priority orders are, your dealerships taking and selling their own reservations before customers, your ā€œstay pumpedā€ marketing strategy, you changing colors for 22, and your dirt mountain all suck. Figure it the fuck out.
Ford Bronco Blue-Gate. Antimatter Blue-Gate. letter-kenny-figure-it-out

alyssakatherine

Outer Banks
First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems many of the hammocks are still in transit - mine just arrived yesterday - w box already opened -
What color are you leaning now - I'm thinking Carbon Gray -
Honestly trying to wait to convince myself of a new choice until the updated B&P comes out šŸ˜‚ but Iā€™m leaning towards Cyber Orange or White. White looks awesome but Iā€™d like to avoid the OJ jokes if possible haha. But thereā€™s always that third mystery option of a custom wrap!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's a race between my tax stamp and the Bronco... Sad to say it, but right now, it is looking like the tax stamp is going to win!

Sponsored

strick23

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Stang GT/ 02 Lincoln LS/ 21 Bronco BL SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well after seeing all of the comments about AMB not actually being blue, but black, I think that I finally found my plate!

48588791-E2B4-41F3-BE44-99ACB2324DA8.jpeg

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw antimatter blue on a Bronco Sport outdoors, and it looked nice. Was dark but not black, at least on the overcast but sunny day I saw it. My wife liked the color as well and identified it as blue without me mentioning. I'm more of a red or VB guy, but can see why people liked the antimatter, for more of an understated blue look.
Bronco Sport comes in Alto Blue, not AMB. AMB is very, very dark and, as others have stated, almost black.

I did the Moab Off-Roadeo today. Perfect sun and once the AMB Bronco got some dirt on it it became black. Nice flake and color when clean and in direct sun though.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To some these might appear black ..... but I can see the blue hew. No sun in sight and the sky's just pouring rain. šŸ˜

Ford Bronco Blue-Gate. Antimatter Blue-Gate. 20210813_170643

Ford Bronco Blue-Gate. Antimatter Blue-Gate. 20210813_170656

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
They took it away because the take rate was essentially zero, nobody outside a tiny fraction cares about it. It's basically black anyways
...AMB was the 4th most popular color...ahead of 6 or 7 other colors..there must have been other reason(s)...

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...AMB was the 4th most popular color...ahead of 6 or 7 other colors..their must have been other reason(s)...
Your'e making it hard for the AMB haters to keep saying that it was an unpopular color and of course it got dropped.

Sponsored

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Really Blew it..

Ford Bronco Blue-Gate. Antimatter Blue-Gate. tumblr_mjtbxtTsg41qjlor3o3_250

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you do everything you could do to get a 2021? Where do you prioritize AMB? Is it important enough to elect a soft top or take a 4-door or not get Sasquatch? We all saw this coming. At least the rumors were such that we all should have expected the loss of at least a couple colors. You could have probably gotten an AMB Bronco, if you were willing to make the sacrifice.
At some point you have to stop making sacrifices and get something that slightly resembles the Bronco you thought you were reserving 13 months ago.