First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, I bet that made your butt pucker. Nice work getting out of that situation unscathed. I just had my '22 2.7L light up like a Christmas tree with various brake and other error warnings when I started it up to run an errand. They cleared when I shut it down and restarted. But now I anxious something is going to happen while driving. I am already working through the warranty claim process on a hard top issue, noticed a taillight has condensation and now this......

Lazermark

Everglades
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
OP here. So it happened again. This time the entire dash lit up / and continues to - brakes went out yet again. @Ford Motor Company How can this be safe? This time it seemed like everything just went out all at once for no reason:

- Check Brake System
- Park Brake, Limited Function Service Requested
- Hill Start Assist Not Available
- Pre Collision Assist Not Available
- Service AdvanceTrac
- ABS Brake Fault
This happened to me a few hours ago!! I finished cleaning the interior of my 2022 Everglades (2,100 miles) and attempted to crank the vehicle and I was presented with every single one these messages!! My Bronco is dead, it will not crank, nothing works!! WTF. Now I have to have it towed to dealership…..

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This happened to me a few hours ago!! I finished cleaning the interior of my 2022 Everglades (2,100 miles) and attempted to crank the vehicle and I was presented with every single one these messages!! My Bronco is dead, it will not crank, nothing works!! WTF. Now I have to have it towed to dealership…..
You don't have to have it towed anywhere... you could troubleshoot and fix it yourself instead. ;)

BTW, what wax did you use?

@Ford Motor Company will be by any second now to address your problem.

Lazermark

Everglades
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
You don't have to have it towed anywhere... you could troubleshoot and fix it yourself instead. ;)

BTW, what wax did you use?

@Ford Motor Company will be by any second now to address your problem.
I Have tried troubleshooting it myself.

I have disconnected the battery several times to reset the computer, but that didn’t work.

I have tried a method in several videos regarding the issue: the turn on vehicle (not engine), press accelerator pedal while releasing the park brake, turn off vehicle, turn on again within 5 seconds, didn’t work.

The Bronco will not crank, brake pedal seems stuck and can barely be pressed, windows do not work, 12” console screen doesn’t display, doors cannot be locked/unlocked from inside, Ford app will no longer connect to the vehicle, it’s basically bricked in the driveway.

This is unacceptable! I’m extremely disappointed about it.

Imagine if I was placed in the same situation as Oly (OP), or over-landing or off-roading, or on some very long stretch of highway late at night in freezing temps, etc….”luckily” it happened in the driveway at home.

I didn’t clean the outside, but when I do I use Griot’s Garage 3-in-1 Ceramic wax over entire exterior except glass and tires, I use other products for those surfaces.

Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This s should be a recall and not just a TSB. Someone could die because of this
I had this happen to me in January. Luckily it happened after I exited the interstate and had reduced my speed. Still, I almost rear ended the vehicle in front of me.
@Ford - do the right thing and upgrade this to a recall

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you tried FORSCAN, FDRS, and/or a multimeter? What fuses/relays have you checked?

Troubleshooting involves more than chanting and swinging a chicken overhead while stepping on the brake pedal.
Sponsored