North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just got this email from Amanda at Earnhardt Ford here in AZ...

"Ford decided the Broncos will all be order only for the coming year, I can follow up in a few weeks to confirm the Jan date. The Ford Rep said they won’t be moving it back any further than Jan but X Plan should be available, the equivalent to X Plan is invoice pricing"

I am hoping this is correct... I have yet to decide which dealership I am going with
Thats a dealer for you, the last to know, Ford already said no X-Plan pricing on MY21 Bronco's.
Sponsored

95Bravo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
In addition to these timing changes the team continues to actively listen to customer requests and as a result we will offer a new black interior to First Edition customers (more details to follow).

Hell-to-the-Yeah! Amen, Ford, AMEN!
#navy pier is ugly

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've not received any email from Ford since my reservation so how are we getting this information? Not trying to be cynical but I don't want any issues ordering on time. @Granger Ford .

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would expect that there would need to be other components to change as well: springs, control arms etc. Potentially axles/half shafts too.

Sponsored

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appologies for not reading this entire thread.
Anyone know if this will change the early September date for reservations holders getting a 2021MY?

DoubleA13440

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My credit took a hit because of covid. I was outta work for almost 3 months. Since then I have gotten back on track but my credit went from 720 to 640....anyone know what credit score ford will accept. I make 28 dollars a hr and have been employed at same place for over 2 years. All credit cards are paid in full but credit takes FOREVER to climb up

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My credit took a hit because of covid. I was outta work for almost 3 months. Since then I have gotten back on track but my credit went from 720 to 640....anyone know what credit score ford will accept. I make 28 dollars a hr and have been employed at same place for over 2 years. All credit cards are paid in full but credit takes FOREVER to climb up

Ford takes most everybody, but they use a tier (thats some magic formula based on down payment, etc) and credit score and the rates go up quickly. That said, Ford's best rate is terrible, right now its almost 6 (and I've seen it go up to around 20% for bad scores), find a bank or credit union, it will save you a ton. We hardly ever use Ford Credit unless there is an APR special, they used to be close so it was worth it for convenience, but now it's 3-4% higher than we can offer through other lenders.

DoubleA13440

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford takes most everybody, but they use a tier (thats some magic formula based on down payment, etc) and credit score and the rates go up quickly. That said, Ford's best rate is terrible, right now its almost 6 (and I've seen it go up to around 20% for bad scores), find a bank or credit union, it will save you a ton. We hardly ever use Ford Credit unless there is an APR special, they used to be close so it was worth it for convenience, but now it's 3-4% higher than we can offer through other lenders.
I have a account with a credit union but I thought I had to qualify through Ford and the dealership. I guess I was misinformed?

Sponsored

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a account with a credit union but I thought I had to qualify through Ford and the dealership. I guess I was misinformed?
You will be ok. Your c.u will help you and you have time on your side. Your not alone!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel your pain brother. This was about 10 years ago but I got laid off for a year and my credit took the biggest drop. Took years to build back up

For now-- Try the Experian app. Gives you an idea where your credit will be in a year (when the Broncos will finally arrive at dealerships ?) if you submit pymts on time. But you also can use experian boost to gain 12 points or so.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ironic the Ford uses COVID as an excuse for all their flub ups.. but wait till their customers try and us it and see how quick they are kicked to the curb.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m very close to buying a Bronco Sport and when my bronco comes in I’ll just trade that one in , I’m in need of a car very soon that way I’ll have something to drive.
I know you are probably just venting, but that makes no sense. Buying a new car for only 1-2 years... bad financial choice.

Lease...eh... buy a cheap used car, or better yet just keep driving what you have.... much better.

Hell.. go buy a 14k used jeep, drive it for a year, then sell it for close to what you paid.

But I feel ya. I Need top dollar for my trade in and Ford is forcing my car to depreciate more than needed.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do NOT have to finance at the dealership, many will push you really hard to do so as the dealer makes money off of your financing.

Sometimes there are rebates that are tied to financing, prior to this year its Ford Credit has had bonus rebates on F-150's if you finance for about a decade, that said, no rule you can't pay it off as soon as you get the payment statement. Again many dealers will push you that you have to keep it three months, but this isn't true, once the account is established the rebate is yours. However, if you don't go three months, the dealer looses their kickback from Ford Credit.
Sponsored