Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are plenty of Dealers that are charging MSRP....shop around.
For those lurking here and thinking about ordering or are re-ordering....PROTECT YOURSELF! Signing the order sheet is NOT good enough. Get everything in WRITING. An email/printed out and signed, a Dealer Contract, or draw up a document yourself. Both parties sign it!
Things that should be addressed: MSRP pricing, no $ extras, set a limit on the document fee. Some Dealers will even give you a trade in value and agree to it in advance. Any extras that you want, such as; a years worth of oil changes, or free install of accessories purchased from the Dealer....whatever.
Leave no "loop hole" where, when that Bronco arrives....that any $ can be added to it or jacked up.

There are GREAT Dealers out there. Take a little time to find one. Less headaches later!
Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im sure there are numerous people on here that paid 20% over msrp. They wont comment but most people did I bet then not. In my area they were getting 30% over msrp. I paid 5% over msrp. That was a friend that I knew at dealer and they didnt want to do it.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

iSeeCars analyzed over 1.9 million new cars sold between July 1 and September 7, 2022, and compared their list price to their MSRP. The average difference was expressed as a percentage from MSRP and used to rank the vehicle models. Low-volume models and heavy-duty vehicles were excluded from further analysis.

“The Ford Bronco has been in high demand since its debut last year, and this demand has exceeded supply as inventory shortages have led to long waitlists and frequent dealer markups for the vehicle,” said iSeeCars Executive Analyst Karl Brauer. “Ford closed the order books for the 2022 Bronco in May and began taking orders for the 2023 version in late August.”

screen-shot-2022-09-22-at-10-06-44-am-jpg.jpg
Interesting how the rankings change if weighted pocketbook-wise, by $ Above MSRP.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Considering most of us that have reservations that were converted to orders have agreements for MSRP and some for less, that means, for each of us paying no ADM, there is someone paying twice the $8,697 shown. If more Broncos are being delivered to order holds at MSRP then the number of walk-ins paying ADM, what does that make the top ADM?

Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good for those of us who already own one!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ther is no way ADMs are that low. To Avg $8k, knowing there is usually 10-20k ADM it means they would have had to include a boatload of MSRP prices (aka reservation holders)

These stats are very suspect. Who has walked in off the street and bought a Bronco for only 8k ADM?

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ther is no way ADMs are that low. To Avg $8k, knowing there is usually 10-20k ADM it means they would have had to include a boatload of MSRP prices (aka reservation holders)

These stats are very suspect. Who has walked in off the street and bought a Bronco for only 8k ADM?
The average is $8,000 after all our MSRP transactions, that means walk-ins are paying $10k - $20k or even $30k over. Reservation holders paying MSRP are bring the average down to $8,679.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The average is $8,000 after all our MSRP transactions, that means walk-ins are paying $10k - $20k or even $30k over. Reservation holders paying MSRP are bring the average down to $8,679.
Yeah that's exactly what I'm getting at. These numbers are BS because they're including the reservation people that are paying MSRP or maybe even less if you include Granger.

For this information to actually be useful, they need to consider walk-ins only.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah that's exactly what I'm getting at. These numbers are BS because they're including the reservation people that are paying MSRP or maybe even less if you include Granger.

For this information to actually be useful, they need to consider walk-ins only.
I understand what you're saying, for a walk-in the average is skewed by us so the info is useless to them, so while being correct as an average it isn't useful.

So the question regarding the list is how many orders with agreements for MSRP does each car have compared to walk-ins?

I guess a more useful list would show the number of orders at MSRP v. what stock units are selling for, but good luck with getting that info from the manufactures and dealers.

Looking at the list of the top 15 and most probably have wait times and orders, I don't know about Genesis I haven't looked into those, but I've read some have found Hyundia's on the lot when other cars were not available. But we can almost assume that most of the other cars, Porsche, caddies & Merc probably have markups on a higher percentage, while we know that the Mavericks and Jeeps even, have reservations/orders at MSRP.

I'm betting the two Ford's would be higher up on the list if orders for MSRP were removed, but they would need to make that clear too. Good luck with them getting that info, so an average of all orders is what we see.

Sponsored
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco outerbanks and gmc denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I paid 10k over markup only cause i wanted one and never placed an order but thats me i see something if i want it i buy it. U only live once is what i tell myself cant take money with u

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also surprised by that one, I (as I'm sure many on here did) seriously looked into a JLUR as a second choice, and getting one ordered under MSRP, and delivered in 3ish month no less, was not going to be a challenge.