First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting...was dropped of in Albany (Selkirk) NY by CSX at railyard on 1/20. Now I wait for the trucking delivery company to get it to my dealer in Vermont (only about 2.5 hours away).
I think mine was on the same train since as I was doing the same frantic tracking, showing the train passed through Selkirk on 1/20 (I am a lurker from 1/8 production week). Mine continued on to East Brookfield, MA, arriving Sunday, 1/21 (dealer is in central NH, 130 miles away). Yesterday my status in the Ford tracker changed to "final preparation". Not sure what that even means anymore given how inaccurate the tracker has been at times. Also at mercy of trucking company

My blend date was 1/11. Shipment confirm/rail car timing was same as you = 1/14.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TriSAS

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought once it showed final preparation on tracker, more than likely it is at the dealer?? Did you check with them?

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am.
Railcar left Detroit on 1/14 making good time till it got to North Dakota. It got to Casselton ND on the 21st. Railcar took 4 days to get from there to an hour east of Great Fallsā€¦which is about 1/2 half way across Montana. It keeps sitting for a day or more at different spots along the way. Still need to get it to Seattle.

Ford tracker changed my delivery date to 2/9-2/14.

I am certain I am going to get banned from the CXT touch trace # since I call it 10 times an hour. šŸ˜’
I feel your pain. Took my Bronco 3 days to get all the way through Montana, made it to Wenatchee where it sat for another 3 days before making it over the cascades on the final day.

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought once it showed final preparation on tracker, more than likely it is at the dealer?? Did you check with them?
I think so. Have not checked with them since I can't get there for at least a week due to some family stuff and work. If they tell me it is there my head will start to explode....

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went into production December 15. Blend date January 2. Came out of production January 16. Shipped January 17. Arrived at the dealership this morning. Dealer sent the photo below. Will stop by this evening to see it in person.
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 1/1/2024 72789359732__5F193AF1-43A6-4BB2-8770-79DAB98FFF20

Sponsored

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im hoping its on the same train to WA as tock13

seems frozen in timeā€¦.
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 1/1/2024 1706219433978

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tracker only shows as built, but dealer told me their system is estimating delivery sometime next week.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im hoping its on the same train to WA as tock13

seems frozen in timeā€¦.
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 1/1/2024 1706219433978
What part of WA are you in? Mines heading to Bickford in Snohomish.

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Skunkape24

Everglades
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Tacoma TRD PreRunner, 2018 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My Bronco EG made it by rail to the CSX Orlando yard yesterday. Now its anybody's guess when it will get to the dealership. Hopefully soon.

Sponsored

amnesiac0101

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just got off the phone with Ford chat. They could not provide me with Rail tracking information. However, they gave me an updated delivery window between 1/29-2/4.
Delivered today! Picking up tomorrow morning.

mattjrutter

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What part of WA are you in? Mines heading to Bickford in Snohomish.
I'd really like to know how long it takes your Bronco to get to Bickford! My wife and I ordered with Eric at that dealership, so your ship time would give us a good idea how long it might take for ours to get there.

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any of you in SoCal? Trying to gage actual transit haha

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd really like to know how long it takes your Bronco to get to Bickford! My wife and I ordered with Eric at that dealership, so your ship time would give us a good idea how long it might take for ours to get there.
Small world, that's cool! I ordered both mine from Russ. Everyone at Bickford has been outstanding so far for me.

Mine left the factory in Wayne on 1/14 and according to the rail tracker the train should be passing through Monroe in the next couple hours so I should be able to hear it whistle through since I am in the hills just above town, should be in Tukwilla tomorrow where it moves to a truck.

This Bronco is replacing my '23 that had issues. When I tracked that one it took it 7 days from the time it hit Tukwilla to when I picked it up from the dealership. If this one holds true I should be hearing from Russ next week and hopefully pick it up the weekend of the 10th...fingers crossed!.

I will post here when I take delivery to give you an idea.

Epmes

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine finally made it to the dealer! Ford chat yesterday told me the rail car was in Kent, WA, about a mile from where I had dinner Sunday night. They said it wouldnā€™t be ready until February 11th! But my dealer called me last night and said it was in Bellingham already. :) Iā€™m picking it up this afternoon, with x-plan pricing.

Takeaway: The Ford tracker isnā€™t great.
Sponsored