Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1) Good luck with that battle over the driver’s seat. Better better order another one.

2)”The wave” is something shared among people who enjoy driving a vehicle as opposed to those who are content to drone along in a soulless people mover.
I’ve owned various brands/types of motorcycles, off road vehicles, and sports cars and have exchanged waves, nods, and salutes from others who just know. Sure, there are tribalists who only acknowledge their brand or model, but there are more of us who share the passion for driving what you love.
Happy trails.
This. I ride a Harley but I'll wave to someone on a Honda Cub or sport bike; most of them are more hardcore riders than me anyway. My buddy rides his Kawasaki dual-sport all year round in PA.
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a storage compartment in the back, you have to lift the floor covering to find it. Tug up on the lever, at first you will only see a few tools you might need, but if you look under that, there is a little tiny sack, it has a weird knot on it that requires a little work, but if you get it open you will find your balls.

Stapled to them is a note, it says, " get out of my seat. "

Good luck, and for future marital advice you can find me on the web.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I vote we all just flip each other off. Everyone has been pissed off for months waiting on our Broncos. Keep the edge :cool:
I've seen this mentioned so many times before, and I think it's in jest... but what if we actually did this?

I've thought it through and I LOVE the idea of a friendly middle finger. I can see sitting at a stoplight next to another one giving more and more vigorous flick-offs at the other and laughing our asses off about it.

I don't think anyone else is going to get it, and certainly in a few years when you can just roll on up to a lot and drive off with a new one without any effort it'll go away.

But for now? The middle finger will be the collective salute of victory over however enduring our own personal disasters are to get our dang Broncos.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1 - Let her drive it all she wants for a while. Build up some goodwill for the purchase of your next mod.

2 - Duck.....you look like a sissie because your wife won't let you drive your Bronco. :)

Disclaimer: No offense intended if there are any 'sissies" out there.
Sponsored