Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A few etiquette questions after receiving my Bronco, totally for fun:

1) You wait for what feels like five years to finally get your Bronco and you let your wife drive it once and she insists on driving to every stop in your local town to show it off and won’t let you drive? What do you do? Remember she put up with all your bitching and whining for the last year, but I think she is trying to steal my truck. She asked if she could take the dog to the park in it tomorrow. ;-) this is kind of a joke, I’m happy she loves it but seriously I am concerned( and it’s a manual, thought that would be a deterrent)

2) Said wife is driving the bronco , you in passenger seat, and a Jeep gives you the Jeep wave, what do you do? Caught me off guard honestly.
Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

1) you wait for what feels like five years to finally get your Bronco and you let your wife drive it once and she insists on driving to every stop in your local town to show it off and won’t let you drive? What do you do? Remember she put it up with all your bitching and whining for the last year, but I think she is trying to steal my truck. She asked if she could take the dog to park in it tomorrow. ;-) this is kind of a joke I’m happy she loves it but seriously I am concerned and it is a stick shift.

2) Said wife is driving the bronco , you in passenger seat, and a Jeep gives you the Jeep wave, what do you do? Caught me off guard honestly.
Are you asking for a friend? 😉

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

1) You wait for what feels like five years to finally get your Bronco and you let your wife drive it once and she insists on driving to every stop in your local town to show it off and won’t let you drive? What do you do? Remember she put up with all your bitching and whining for the last year, but I think she is trying to steal my truck. She asked if she could take the dog to the park in it tomorrow. ;-) this is kind of a joke, I’m happy she loves it but seriously I am concerned( and it’s a manual, thought that would be a deterrent)

oh boy you are messin with disaster my friend you better book some of that good will with the missis and store it up for later since you probably gonna be in the dog house for something in the near future anyway so let her have the spotlight for a few and then get yours later

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let her drive all she want shes not the enemy👍
this is the asnwer right here and you gonna need her on your side when you buy the Tesla Plaid later on so keep on her good side

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

luckily my wife prefers her German cars and won't take the Bronco unless her car is not available for some reason. So no show and tell through town. Maybe add a 4 inch lift and larger tires? Unless she's on the tall side :cool:

As for a jeep waving, I'll more than happily wave back, also at any other convertible or who ever else wants to wave. It's fun being friendly.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haha this is so wholesome. Sounds like you married a good one.

As for the Jeep waving, it's a friendly exchange by nature so reciprocate it! Honestly whoever was in the Jeep probably thought you were in one too and it's a habit after ya own one for a while.

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha this is so wholesome. Sounds like you married a good one.

As for the Jeep waving, it's a friendly exchange by nature so reciprocate it! Honestly whoever was in the Jeep probably thought you were in one too and it's a habit after ya own one for a while.
Yeah I have a CJ7. I don’t even wave to new Jeeps only old ones ;-) but maybe I should take the more friendly approach