JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was given an enthusiastic thumbs up by an F250 driver towing his classic Bronco on a flatbed Sunday, so maybe it's a thumb thing? I am also in the "acknowledge Bronco Sports" camp btw. I owned two Bronco IIs back in the day and my daughter ordered a Bronco Sport, so I am all in on all Broncos. I am flexible in my wave and try and keep it real, in the moment.

BTW, I have a strict "no look" policy towards Jeeps. I have instructed my entire family to simply ignore Jeeps and never look a Jeep owner in the eye or acknowledge them in any way. ;)
I love when some Jeep drivers purposely avoid looking at me when I’m doorless in the Humvee. I love jeeps. I’ve owned them. I love still waving at them. I get sad when they don’t wave back. There would be no Humvee without the Jeep. We are cousins. The reason the g6 came out is because the modern Jeep sales. We will all be on the trails together. There’s no room for no-lookers!

I get a huge smile on my face when I know a Jeep driver looks straight ahead with their eyes locked in the road. I know you freaking see me! I’m taking up the whole road and I’m coming right at you! Quit trying not to look. It tells me you’re jelly! Even worse I had one Jeep driver even give me the finger so I just smiled and gave him a big thumbs up and grinned ear to ear. The look on his face was priceless.

It’s too bad you’re a no-looker. I believe all doorless vehicles can celebrate our love together. The modern bronco wouldn’t be here without the success of the wrangler. The Humvee wouldn’t be here without the success of the GP.

Rise above the no lookers! Tread over their pettiness and give the unsuspecting jeeper a big thumbs up.

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love when some Jeep drivers purposely avoid looking at me when I’m doorless in the Humvee. I love jeeps. I’ve owned them. I love still waving at them. I get sad when they don’t wave back. There would be no Humvee without the Jeep. We are cousins. The reason the g6 came out is because the modern Jeep sales. We will all be on the trails together. There’s no room for no-lookers!

I get a huge smile on my face when I know a Jeep driver looks straight ahead with their eyes locked in the road. I know you freaking see me! I’m taking up the whole road and I’m coming right at you! Quit trying not to look. It tells me you’re jelly! Even worse I had one Jeep driver even give me the finger so I just smiled and gave him a big thumbs up and grinned ear to ear. The look on his face was priceless.

It’s too bad you’re a no-looker. I believe all doorless vehicles can celebrate our love together. The modern bronco wouldn’t be here without the success of the wrangler. The Humvee wouldn’t be here without the success of the GP.

Rise above the no lookers! Tread over their pettiness and give the unsuspecting jeeper a big thumbs up.
Exactly! I pass probably 12 Jeeps on they way to work and more on the way home some days (depending on how late I work). It looks like they are white knuckling that steering wheel. It's fine. Someone actually followed me to the gas station to ask me to look at the Bronco. I bet no one does that to them.

Sponsored

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought our catch phrase was “ stay pumped”? Not sure how to incorporate that into a hand sign. I’m thinking this emoji about sums it up though 🤑

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought our catch phrase was “ stay pumped”? Not sure how to incorporate that into a hand sign. I’m thinking this emoji about sums it up though 🤑
I'm getting this made into a decal for my Bronco. Most Bronco owners will understand.

Ford Bronco Bronco Etiquette? stay pumped

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe, I am still learning to cope with being in civil society after lockdown.

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like it! No shortage of Jeeps in Sylvania, I loved in Monclova TWP for a while :LOL:
Yes, and it has been so tempting to go get one because I'm constantly seeing them on the road, top off and having a great time! I keep telling myself it will be worth the wait once I get my Bronco but I'm not sure I can stand another summer of this lol. It's like torture!!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, and it has been so tempting to go get one because I'm constantly seeing them on the road, top off and having a great time! I keep telling myself it will be worth the wait once I get my Bronco but I'm not sure I can stand another summer of this lol. It's like torture!!
Well, as a prior Jeep owner and current Bronco owner, I think it is, but I am biased ;) JeepBabe, woudln't get near the attention BroncoBabe will in the heart of Jeep country!