Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Umm, yeah, I'd say the same. The womens don't wave or any other form of acknowledgement.

.... kinda sums up my high school and college years also, now that I think about it.

I'll wave or do a headlight flash in the daytime ... and often, If I'm not actively looking out for Broncos, I'll totally miss it ... like the womens do. LOL
Guess I must be just a handsome devil (Iā€™m not).

Canā€™t tell you how many times Iā€™ve had women make their way over to me to compliment the Bronco; particularly the color, Eruption Green.

wouldnā€™t say theyā€™re being flirty or anything like that, just that they like.

several often wave from all sorts of vehicles including the Bronco Sport. However the men really mostly look away or head down.

Only some fellow Bronco drivers wave or some other gesture. Thatā€™s been my experience.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will choose to refrain from responding to some of yesterday's comments that bumped this thread because I fear the ban hammer may fall on me and I cant get kicked out now...............

I got my effin' Bronco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0244.JPG
Finally!!!!

Awesome man, just awesome! Made me cheer up after Bama getting bounced from March Madness.

Please make a build thread and let me know so I can follow it. :giggle:

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will choose to refrain from responding to some of yesterday's comments that bumped this thread because I fear the ban hammer may fall on me and I cant get kicked out now...............

I got my effin' Bronco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0244.JPG
Guess itā€™s time to totally derail this thread. Congrats on the rig finally arriving! Youā€™ve been in here a long time and waiting even longer! Sheā€™s a beaut and I have no doubts sheā€™ll take you many places!

My pauper plebeian driven black diamond just got me through 150 miles on the white rim trail. No front lockers, 12 inch screen, or front camera. Just poor people things like a spotter and some good off-roading tires.

have fun! Promise the wait was worth it!

Ford Bronco Proper Bronco wave etiquette??? 59E2933C-5406-41DB-AF36-BC8C27BA3FE0

And guess what, I waved at the very few people I passed on the trail. Even if they were driving a dodge ram šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco owners seem to loathe jeepers, but yet, want to be them in every way. Its mildly amusing.
Yeah, the stupid b/ducked BS and grumpy Bronco grilles hitting the market are bad enough, but if I see a "Silly Boys, Broncos are for Girls!" spare tire cover, I'm gonna lose my shit.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the hospitality. Love the engagement here - seems like a pretty welcoming communityā€¦

In all reality, if you donā€™t have anything nice/helpful to say donā€™t say it. But totally understand you have a lot of free time to engage on this forum. Sorry my Bronco is more equipped. Letā€™s talk when you have front and rear lockers. You mall-crawling black diamond mf.
Insert obligatory "that escalated quickly" meme here.

Just wow.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the hospitality. Love the engagement here - seems like a pretty welcoming communityā€¦

In all reality, if you donā€™t have anything nice/helpful to say donā€™t say it. But totally understand you have a lot of free time to engage on this forum. Sorry my Bronco is more equipped. Letā€™s talk when you have front and rear lockers. You mall-crawling black diamond mf.
Weird flex, but ok.

I'm just a poor in a big bend with no front lockers, can I come to the mall too?

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird flex, but ok.

I'm just a poor in a big bend with no front lockers, can I come to the mall too?
To my amazement on yesterday when I found out that my owning a roughly $60K Ford makes me rich.

Hey! Iā€™m a Badlands Baller!!! šŸ¤Ŗ

Iā€m making it rain at malls all over Georgia, and itā€™s green, so thatā€™s even more richer! šŸ¤—

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco owners seem to loathe jeepers, but yet, want to be them in every way. Its mildly amusing.
And I've always waved to other people driving the same vehicle as me when it was a somewhat rare vehicle: my '03 Sentra SER Spec-V (I'd wave to other SERs), '06 S2K, '07 JK (wave to all Jeeps), '11 Camaro when they first came out, '17 MX-5, '17 STi...

But after owning a '19 JLUR for almost 4 years, I've realized how many Jeeps are on the roads these days and I'm sick of waving. I was happy to lose the waves when moving to the Bronco, even though there aren't nearly as many.

I do wave to other 4th gen F-bodies when I'm in my '02 T/A though ;)

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guess itā€™s time to totally derail this thread. Congrats on the rig finally arriving! Youā€™ve been in here a long time and waiting even longer! Sheā€™s a beaut and I have no doubts sheā€™ll take you many places!

My pauper plebeian driven black diamond just got me through 150 miles on the white rim trail. No front lockers, 12 inch screen, or front camera. Just poor people things like a spotter and some good off-roading tires.

have fun! Promise the wait was worth it!

Ford Bronco Proper Bronco wave etiquette??? BBB65350-7B3E-4EB4-BA2B-C913C6FCC7E6

And guess what, I waved at the very few people I passed on the trail. Even if they were driving a dodge ram šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Weird flex, but ok.

It's pretty cool that both of you just got back from doing some seriously wild stuff in your "poor" Broncos.

Congrats, again, @BAUS67 !!!!!!!!šŸ˜šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ¤ šŸ¤©šŸ„³šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤ šŸ„³šŸ„³

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not this again..
Isnā€™t it just easier for you to not come into a thread, than to come in and comment like that?

I meanā€¦seriously. Donā€™t you just not go into a thread that youā€™re not interested in?

šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Isnā€™t it just easier for you to not come into a thread, than to come in and comment like that?

I meanā€¦seriously. Donā€™t you just not go into a thread that youā€™re not interested in?

šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
No itā€™s far easier and more enjoyable to come into a thread like this and make this type of comment.
That way when the next person considers making a post, like the 40 other posts EXACTLY like this one thatā€™s already been made, hopefully theyā€™ll think twice.
Sponsored

Last edited: