Sponsored

Bronco Heritage Order. What Would You Do?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You are worried about interest rates on a $53K HE, and are in talks with dealer on a Braptor? :unsure:
Yeah, I'd gladly pay cash for a Braptor, you're comparing an apple to a hammer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Delays due to parts are common, and Ford may not know "when" so they have nothing to tell you. My 2021 was delayed for months, that gave me time to pay down my current vehicle, making it worth more at trade, and save more for the down payment. You just have to learn patience . . . And believe the vehicle is worth waiting for. I don't think it helps to get too far into the hate-Ford blame game, they want to sell vehicles as much as you want to buy. Its hard to imagine a Hetitage not being a good investment,

Another cost-cutting move is to delay the Ford-Protect ESP purchase by 6 months or more after purchase, that'll give you time to save for that ESP purchase at one of the discounting dealers nationwide. Just hope that the impending UAW strike doesn't delay your purchase by months. Enjoy the Jeep in the meantime. Personally, I think Bronco is worth waiting for. But thats your decision! I've got 38,000 miles on my OBX. With the stock 32's and my 33" Badlands take-offs, its an excellent,
safe, comfortable (for an off-roader) road car. No regrets at all.
Thank you very much for your reply! I've heard a lot of people say that the wait has been worth it and I do count myself fortunate that I do have a vin for a 4-door Heritage.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. You are not doing a flip on a Bronco right now, the HE MAY have a better resale/value years down the road but who knows right now.
2. I took delivery of my Bronco almost two years ago so I am not sure what the constraints actually are right now, but Ford can't seem to get right. It may not be as bad as it seems or it may be worse. Listen to those that have taken delivery much more recently.
3. I would keep the 4xe. I was seriously considering one before I got the Bronco. I really likes all my old Jeeps.

Good luck.
If I may ask, why haven't you gone back to Jeep?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. Ignore the constraints email. I received it after I took delivery of my Bronco. BtW also a Heritage 4 door.
2. Check with a Credit Union. Ford was at 7-8%. Credit Union got me in at 3.5%
3. I love driving the Bronco, I can't speak on consumer safety reports. Beyond my pay grade but several have posted their bronco in fender benders and have been favorable for the Bronco.
Thank you!

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can call me a douche all you want but after 3 years of waiting all I'll say is we'll agree to disagree.
I'm curious as I see this all the time.

Since when do WE expect to get paid to wait?

Does the doctor owe me money if I sit in his waiting room for 45 minutes?

How about the DMV? Should I be paid a premium when the lines are long and I have to wait?

Oh I got one, I just purchased some parts from @flip a week ago, took the parts like 4 days to get to me, maybe I should go ask him for money back? 😁

This sense of entitlement blows my mind. I say if you don't want it, just walk away!

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Man, you're all over the place! If you want to flip it, go ahead but as you can tell there's plenty of us that are still waiting after 3 years for a Bronco and specifically an HE so as you hopefully can tell we really don't want to hear about it.

Still don't understand the whole Raptor and interest rate hammer comment??? Are you a flipper, or independently wealthy enough to pay $60k+ cash for a Raptor, or a working Joe where a few percentage points were pricing you out of an HE that's $20k less financed???

Whatever you decide congrats, I'm sure it'll all work out for you.

Exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am looking at a '24 HE, people are still waiting YEARS for them?? Why would they even take new orders if the wait is that long?

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Juice isn't worth the squeeze on the Flip. Judging a person character on flipping is obtuse. Do it if you want. You're not getting a Braptor so if you want a Bronco take the HE. Good luck.
Sponsored